• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Arrived in 4 weeks time... two weeks ahead of schedule... I would post this in OA but they would laugh at me. Lol sometimes it’s the little things that make me smile.

Reprint of the original cartoon but a personalized Remarque. 

size is 13 x 19

9D4E33B4-82AC-4290-B4F9-7B58CCB7A7F7.jpeg

0FE51FD6-8E63-455C-90EB-57D40F2727DD.jpeg

That's terrific! I love Bloom County so much. It seems pretty quaint (though still hilarious) today, but when I was a kid it seemed like pure anarchy. I think this is just super. I've never priced originals, so this seems like an awesome thing to have all the same. Congrats!

4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

That's terrific! I love Bloom County so much. It seems pretty quaint (though still hilarious) today, but when I was a kid it seemed like pure anarchy. I think this is just super. I've never priced originals, so this seems like an awesome thing to have all the same. Congrats!

lol That is honestly the best way to describe it... pure anarchy.  

I would love to see him offer a dual signature edition of on of the recent strips that Watterson and he collaborated on.   This was supposedly all digital so I wonder if Watterson has been working (privately) using a digital medium.

image.thumb.png.499a482fc067722101ebbe172e6d8fd1.png

On 9/3/2020 at 3:24 PM, Comic Consortium said:

Great cover work imo. Had to add.

A7516755-D218-489A-A7C9-FD33E23AAB98.jpeg

Love that cover @Consortium- looks even better in hand. 👍
check out the inks without color ( not mine) beautiful. 💀

470A19E6-BD8A-4B50-BE74-3DA38266C92E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Comics181 said:

Got this at 40% off thanks to High Grade Comics spin-a-deal. Easily one of the best Wolverine covers.D342B8E6-DB92-4C46-A1CE-3240632E3FC4.thumb.jpeg.8139262087a4fdd9a87d1b2aad3557e2.jpeg

nice! grats. I just spun the wheel on a book and got 10%. I was mildly bummed rofl  But will still be happy to have the book. That wheel looks addictive 

If I have to pick a book to be my 1st CGC Signature Series book for my collection...😁 Well, this is it ! 👍 ^^

This Amazing Spider-Man #700 CGC 9.8 💥 variant is a relatively rare key, but this copy is even more special because it was one of the first Stan Lee CGC Signature Series books to be signed on his 90th birthday. 😁 It also has it's own "90th birthday" label. 🎂

That is why I chose this as my 1st signed Stan lee book in my collection (it's also the only signed book I have) 😱

I don't have many variant comics but this one is really cool variant.... I'm a big Spider-Man fan so I always wanted to have a key spider-man book signed by Stan Lee. This is a super cool one to have ! 😎 I hope you enjoy it too !   :bigsmile:

amazing_Spider_man_700_cgc_9.8.JPG

ASM700-90th-birthday-label.JPG

Marvel-celebrates-stan-lee.JPG