• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2020 at 12:17 PM, Comics4All said:

So, I just read 1963 recently & I didn't know that the annual was never published! :(

I enjoyed 1963, but I thought Supreme was better! Maybe the annual would have pulled it together?

I didn't know he wrote Wildcats, I will have to check those out!

It's a shame he won't work  with Marvel/DC, can you imagine the great stories he would have done? 

Yes, I enjoyed Surpreme more than 1963. 63 was a fun throwback, but it felt more like pastiche than something new. Supreme straddles that nostalgia line but ends up being very much its own unique thing. Oh yeah, if you haven't read his WildCATS run, check it out, it's terrific!

As a fan it would be great to see him in the DC and Marvel toy boxes again, but I 100% understand his stance. He's a bit of a crank, but I think in these instances he's a justified crank.

I picked up this ASM 34 9.0 OWW on eBay and the seller mentioned that he sent it in to be graded back when CGC was in New Jersey and it might be worth submitting for a regrade.

Has anyone received a higher grade on an older slab when they regraded?

Anyone received a lower grade?

I am interested in your experiences.

ASM 34 9.0 OWW Front.jpeg

ASM 34 9.0 OWW Back.jpeg

2 minutes ago, PickleRick1216 said:

I picked up this ASM 34 9.0 OWW on eBay and the seller mentioned that he sent it in to be graded back when CGC was in New Jersey and it might be worth submitting for a regrade.

Has anyone received a higher grade on an older slab when they regraded?

Anyone received a lower grade?

I am interested in your experiences.

ASM 34 9.0 OWW Front.jpeg

ASM 34 9.0 OWW Back.jpeg

With it already being slabbed you can send it in for an evaluation ( joey or ccs) and they will tell you if they think it would get a bump or not without having to crack it. If they do not they will return it still intact. Either way that is a beautiful copy and congratulations!