• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

Venom Blank Sketch w/ Lethal Protector #1 cover reproduction by Sam de la Rosa is coming home at 9.8 w/ white pages. :takeit:Picked up a ASM #362 9.8 SS w/ Mark Bagley & Randy Emberlin sig's; because somehow I managed to sell or misplace my graded copy & broke up the set. Won't be making that mistake again. Grabbing a Black Flag Comics Venom ASM #300 cover swipe tomorrow at noon. This afternoon I'm going around town on a dollar bin raid; hopefully I can come up with more goodies.

*UPDATE*

Dazzler #1 in beautiful condition came home today; the original version. I love that cover with all of the headshots. It has been a good day.

Edited by BabaLament

3 hours ago, Talapas1 said:

I couldn’t pass on this Treasury Edition featuring Kubert art.   Haven’t had a chance to thumb through it yet but hope to do so this week.   It’s got issues but it’s much better than many old treasuries that I run across.  

21A1F60D-0A9F-4936-9154-0CD3542F03E8.jpeg

It's the Redondo that makes it beautiful