• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Just got my Bill Morrison In house signing books back. Very happy with the results.

scan0190.thumb.jpg.a1ca224c89e5c530a972064a9f898ec5.jpgscan0194.thumb.jpg.c7e82cda0a5c409d0d4b8f5e8d34f722.jpg

Awesome :x that Beatles is Classic! :banana: 

I will guess that you saw the CGC Facebook interview with Bill that his Batman claim to fame was putting the "batman symbol" in the tail of the little mermaid!! :headbang: 

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome :x that Beatles is Classic! :banana: 

I will guess that you saw the CGC Facebook interview with Bill that his Batman claim to fame was putting the "batman symbol" in the tail of the little mermaid!! :headbang: 

Thank you. Yes I did. I remember the Little mermaid poster art he did. They later repurposed it for the VHS cover. That is now known for recall due to "phallic " design . (Which during the interview he commented that was not intended) When I heard he was doing a signing, I could not help but to track down a couple of copies( off ebay still in the packs) and send them in. Which is another reason I was happy with the grades. I mean picking 4 books off ebay and 3 coming back 9.8! ( although I can be picky) I also noticed when they had a video they posted to CGCs' Facebook titled Simpsons take over!  that they included my Beatles comic. 20201028_155247.jpg.91fa41c14f6e17a648c868c5d7effe0d.jpg

This is a screenshot from that video. 

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Thank you. Yes I did. I remember the Little mermaid poster art he did. They later repurposed it for the VHS cover. That is now known for recall due to "phallic " design . (Which during the interview he commented that was not intended) When I heard he was doing a signing, I could not help but to track down a couple of copies( off ebay still in the packs) and send them in. Which is another reason I was happy with the grades. I mean picking 4 books off ebay and 3 coming back 9.8! ( although I can be picky) I also noticed when they had a video they posted to CGCs' Facebook titled Simpsons take over!  that they included my Beatles comic. 

Spoiler

20201028_155247.jpg.91fa41c14f6e17a648c868c5d7effe0d.jpg

This is a screenshot from that video. 

That is an awesome Screenshot!! I got my answer to a question I asked him on Facebook, from Campbell personalized, in a CGC Facebook Post, and I think it was my book at the beginning of that video too! And it's the only one cgc showed in the video. 

I'll do a unboxing video when the book arrives Monday! I can't give it all away now, but there is more to this story :) until Monday! :tink: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That is an awesome Screenshot!! I got my answer to a question I asked him on Facebook, from Campbell personalized, in a CGC Facebook Post, and I think it was my book at the beginning of that video too! And it's the only one cgc showed in the video. 

I'll do a unboxing video when the book arrives Monday! I can't give it all away now, but there is more to this story :) until Monday! :tink: 

Thank you.

Congratulations! That is always amazing when a creator takes time to answer questions. Definitely share. Until Monday!