• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, Iconic1s said:

I won’t pretend to know as much about these books as @onlyweaknesskryptonite but I’ve got a couple good pics of graded copies in my set here;

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/WCM/ComicView.aspx?PeopleSetComicID=1186401

I wouldn't claim to know that much myself, but I have seen a bunch of errors. ( I used to chase odd balls) That is a good example you have there as well as your description and comparison to the adventures #500 platinum.  I have a few of the AOS errors that have not been noted either that I will have to send back. Just as you made the comparison these can be hard to distinguish without them being next to their counterpart. I have a feeling that if you were to send them both error and correct I. The same submission and note it that during the inspection and grading they would note them. ( which I do plan on trying with the Jerry Siegel signed 82's just to see if maybe they will note it.:wishluck: Still congratulations on your set.

20 hours ago, nepatkm said:

Made it in time for one of my Christmas gifts...

A lot of other packages shipped USPS Priority (before the 10th) didn’t .. more to open for all later 🎅🏻 

BA64CC9C-F678-4B3A-AD0F-D3886EA73E26.jpeg

A nice little gem👍👍‼️

3 hours ago, rfhbv100 said:

Last update this year. Condition is PR-FA but the colors on the cover are very well preserved so I am happy with the purchase

QRr-l4mJEqI.jpg

Saw one similar on eBay (if not this one) at a good price. The lower corner had a reproduction piece taped to it but I’d have removed it too had I pulled the trigger. Nice addition to the collection regardless. (thumbsu