• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Just now, Steelrain41 said:

It still doesn't feel real. I'm honestly in shock.

I'll give you this, you had me looking for one! haha, but the one that hasn't moved in price that I remember is a restored c-4 priced at $1200, and I'm not sure if that is good or if I want to eventually pull the trigger.... :eek: eek, it just seems this book and Daredevil #1 are now beyond my price range even in 2.0 lol 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'll give you this, you had me looking for one! haha, but the one that hasn't moved in price that I remember is a restored c-4 priced at $1200, and I'm not sure if that is good or if I want to eventually pull the trigger.... :eek: eek, it just seems this book and Daredevil #1 are now beyond my price range even in 2.0 lol 

It was beyond my price range but luckily I found a guy who interested in trading books. I could never afford this straight up... Plus my wife would kill me lol

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

wow @speedcake lot's of good stuff, once in my lifetime stuff lol if ever I do! haha

Congrats!

thanks! It's definitely my true grail. I've wanted one since I was a kid and first fell in love with the X-Men. You can do it, too! I had to sacrifice a bunch of comics but it was worth it 100%