• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Just now, IkewithMike said:

Let me know when Playstation magazine becomes popular, have a few of those

Ya there was gamefan back in the day too with some pretty cool covers, I bought those as a kid due to the cover. It's hard to find Nintendo Power  without a address on the label. I was fortunate to find 2 of #1 & #6, but this one was already graded and high enough and reasonably priced to get in a whack on it.

Plus ninja gaiden was awesome

12 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya there was gamefan back in the day too with some pretty cool covers, I bought those as a kid due to the cover. It's hard to find Nintendo Power  without a address on the label. I was fortunate to find 2 of #1 & #6, but this one was already graded and high enough and reasonably priced to get in a whack on it.

Plus ninja gaiden was awesome

Keep up the Nintendo mags promotion , someday they will be mainstream collectibles ‼️😷👍👍👍 an then we will be rich , cause I have a couple mags lying around somewhere I think‼️👍👍🎊🎊