• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

I have this book somewhere an the First one too‼️👍😷 I wonder if the have any collectors value?

It's worth something in Hardcover. The soft cover edition can be found cheap.

23 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

With the crazy prices these days, I have chosen to take a break from bidding at Heritage for a while and asked for my stack of the past year and a half to be shipped. So, since it's a nice big haul and I wont have too many of these in my life, I wanted to make a video. Nothing here is too expensive, my bread and butter is affordable rare comics. So lots of rare golden age that was rather affordable in 2019/2020 with some fun silver age too. There will be three short videos in total.

Clean up on Aisle lol

Some good stuff! My dad grew up on shazam and knew him as well as Captain Marvel. When the movie hit, he took the time to tell me CM origin as he knew it and remembered, to give me a heads up to relay back to him after seeing the movie. Good Times :) 

TO know someone who grew up with that age of books and/or older (batman supes etc) is just fun, you can see the joy as they recall.

Glad you had some to share with us, sounds like you were having fun! and the peanuts :pullhair: but that was great packaging for the trip I'm sure :x 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Clean up on Aisle lol

Some good stuff! My dad grew up on shazam and knew him as well as Captain Marvel. When the movie hit, he took the time to tell me CM origin as he knew it and remembered, to give me a heads up to relay back to him after seeing the movie. Good Times :) 

TO know someone who grew up with that age of books and/or older (batman supes etc) is just fun, you can see the joy as they recall.

Glad you had some to share with us, sounds like you were having fun! and the peanuts :pullhair: but that was great packaging for the trip I'm sure :x 

I am having fun and yeah, I still didn't clean up, I will tonight. There was more fun stuff in the haul, I will post in due time. And yeah, I love your story, really cool to know someone who grew up with those characters originally.

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sweet Book!= anything 9.8 silver age, but an avengers is :x 

I was pissed at missing out on a book on Clink last month so bought this to cushion the blow, got it from Roy at a great price when you think of some crazy prices being paid for some books today.

Edited by batmiesta