• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ExNihilo said:

Spent a lot over the weekend.  Finally completed the Silver Surfer trilogy with a copy of #50.  I keep my slabs tucked away in a box, but these three covers look so pretty together, I might have to get a UV protected frame and hang them on the wall.

IMG_1370.thumb.jpg.d1bca9f6cf57dcd4818d411de26fa914.jpg

Also completed the Wolverine trilogy by finding 181 and 182 from the same dealer in exactly the grade I wanted.  Looks like I'll be eating nothing but Top Ramen for the foreseeable future.

2096729634_IMG_1371(1).thumb.jpg.3292e2142cdf81bf67e87f151ac5c3af.jpg

Those are beautiful.  :x Congratulations!

15 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Those are beautiful.  :x Congratulations!

The more I stare at those FF covers, the more I realize how absolutely brilliant they are in their ability to tell the story inside.  The mystery of 48, the penultimate battle of 49, and then the redemption of 50.

56 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

The more I stare at those FF covers, the more I realize how absolutely brilliant they are in their ability to tell the story inside.  The mystery of 48, the penultimate battle of 49, and then the redemption of 50.

I completely agree.  

On 3/16/2021 at 2:30 PM, William-James88 said:

With the crazy prices these days, I have chosen to take a break from bidding at Heritage for a while and asked for my stack of the past year and a half to be shipped. So, since it's a nice big haul and I wont have too many of these in my life, I wanted to make a video. Nothing here is too expensive, my bread and butter is affordable rare comics. So lots of rare golden age that was rather affordable in 2019/2020 with some fun silver age too. There will be three short videos in total.

oh my lord did you just dump those packing peanuts out ALL OVER THE FLOOR YOU MADMAN? 

2 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

But I feel the inclusion of “The Human Torch starts college!” panel on the cover of 50 spoils the ending that this whole Galactus thing is going to blow over soon.

20 minutes ago, etowah1123 said:

Finally get back in after selling most my collection last year to get into stock market.  Feels good to b back

4683F59D-F125-43B0-A226-85889EE763A3.jpeg

19 minutes ago, etowah1123 said:

So exited guess I posted twice lol

It was worthy of two posts. Those are beautiful.  Congratulations!