• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,026 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

It's sunny and 65, there's all you can eat college hoops on tv for 4 and 1/2 days, and the LCS got a nice copper collection in. Spring is sprung, my friends!

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3299.JPG

IMG_3300.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

IMG_3305.JPG

Man I said the same thing and drove all over town!  :headbang:

I'll take that TMNT 4! I drove across town to the LCS that no longer does Facebook live, and I knew they'd have the slabs out on display, just to feel the drive and music and to look. I supported with the immortal hulk even if it's only an 8.5, it's a great cover. Got it for $81, which basically 9.6's go for lol for an ss someone probably paid more than $81

They had TMNT #6 in cgc 9.2, but for the life of me I couldnt remember if that had to do with space usagi and or streaming services. I may go back for it. They had a venom 1 lethal protector in gold. 

I mean I love the Facebook video and I feel that they serve a purpose, but because of them there is nearly nothing in stock at close by LCS,  and the shop is like you should have watched the video and I'm like you shouldn't own a store :pullhair:

End rant

But I had fun today, hit up 3 LCS, talked about darkseed or darkside lol

Of course darkseid lois and SUPES, a bit of used bookstores and half price books!

I feel like I've been everywhere man, do it all the time man!  :roflmao:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM