• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,039 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Traded this

Hide contents

X-Men 266 cgc ss 8.0 claremont NM 98 7.0 direct Batman adventures 8.5 Secret wars 8 8.5

I through in X-Men #134 in blue ,cgc 7.5 and Cbcs 9.2 batman harley quinn 1999 #nn

This and ASM 344 direct 9.8

For this 

2021_03_30 5_38 PM Office Lens.jpg

2021_03_30 5_40 PM Office Lens.jpg

One of the best .5s!  Congrats man!

17 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Traded this

Hide contents

X-Men 266 cgc ss 8.0 claremont NM 98 7.0 direct Batman adventures 8.5 Secret wars 8 8.5

I through in X-Men #134 in blue ,cgc 7.5 and Cbcs 9.2 batman harley quinn 1999 #nn

This and ASM 344 direct 9.8

For this 

2021_03_30 5_38 PM Office Lens.jpg

2021_03_30 5_40 PM Office Lens.jpg

Agree with the other folks, I had 1.0's that didn't look as good as this. Great pick up, enjoy the cool book!

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Agree with the other folks, I had 1.0's that didn't look as good as this. Great pick up, enjoy the cool book!

I'm looking into it for sure. The .5's I see online, always have pages swapped or it's an incomplete?

They may have tape as well, but do you think my .5 is a .5 because it has tape? just for the fact that it is complete should mean something, but I'm not necessarily sure it means above .5 idk ??? 

22 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm looking into it for sure. The .5's I see online, always have pages swapped or it's an incomplete?

They may have tape as well, but do you think my .5 is a .5 because it has tape? just for the fact that it is complete should mean something, but I'm not necessarily sure it means above .5 idk ??? 

I don't know, it's strange. I had a FF #5 with a completely detached cover still get a 1.0, and there were more pieces missing on it than on yours. I wouldn't think the tape would hurt it that much, because even if the tape was missing, most of the cover appears to be present. At first I thought maybe there was an issue with brittleness, but it says off-white pages, so I'm not sure. Are the staples rusted? Are there more stains than what we can see here? 

Just now, F For Fake said:

I don't know, it's strange. I had a FF #5 with a completely detached cover still get a 1.0, and there were more pieces missing on it than on yours. I wouldn't think the tape would hurt it that much, because even if the tape was missing, most of the cover appears to be present. At first I thought maybe there was an issue with brittleness, but it says off-white pages, so I'm not sure. Are the staples rusted? Are there more stains than what we can see here? 

Not that I know of, I may pay for graders notes but

To my knowledge no not that I can see but I put it in spare a grade

To not tie up this thread 😂