• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, apollobuzz said:

First appearance of the Jackal!  Nice!  Oh, and that other guy.  (thumbsu

Wait a sec... 

Punisher shot and killed Jackal in Civil War right?

I never made that connection lol

1 hour ago, Erndog said:

Wait a sec... 

Punisher shot and killed Jackal in Civil War right?

I never made that connection lol

Hum spoiller alert would have been nice,ive been sitting tpb to read in the next month,civil war one and series 2 were on that list.......:mad:well i know im decades late but never read it in its entirety ho well.....(shrug)

Edited by Namtak

49 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Hum spoiller alert would have been nice,ive been sitting tpb to read in the next month,civil war one and series 2 were on that list.......:mad:well i know im decades late but never read it in its entirety ho well.....(shrug)

I think spoiler tags are vetoed for 20 yr old comics  lol

My last part of the haul I was so proud of. With the current market, I can't afford most books I want so I made the most of it. I do have a nice little pile of books waiting to be shipped from Comiclink and if I make a video on that, I will be sure to make I landscape. Lessons learned

4 hours ago, William-James88 said:

My last part of the haul I was so proud of. With the current market, I can't afford most books I want so I made the most of it. I do have a nice little pile of books waiting to be shipped from Comiclink and if I make a video on that, I will be sure to make I landscape. Lessons learned

Thanks for reading the Head Hunter!