• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

There’s a few smaller cons, but the bigger ones are far and few between.
Masks
 were mandatory, hand sanitizer plentiful🙂

That's understandable. 

At this point, I'd be very happy with a small con. 😉

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

1st cameo appearance of Invincible!!

I like the back cover better lol

:tink:

2021_04_14 3_55 PM Office Lens.jpg

2021_04_14 3_57 PM Office Lens.jpg

Nice! DIdn't even know about this. That backcover is pretty sweet ;)

Here is my haul
The Zavvi website got a ton of surplus DC books and they are selling mystery packs for less than $20. What I show is an example of what you might get. They gave me a code to share with friends so they get an extra 10% off WILLIAM-R2W2

here is the link to the book deal: https://us.zavvi.com/books/dc-comics-mystery-graphic-novel-10-pack/12692208.html?settingsSaved=Y&shippingcountry=CA&switchcurrency=USD

I'll post this in the zavvi thread I set up a few weeks back

Edited by William-James88

9 hours ago, Namtak said:

Mail call:bigsmile:

Hey man, I am pretty sure you are not allowed to post this. Usually, the only reason to post a CBCS slab is in the context of CGC, so like "would this CBCS slab get the same grade at CGC?" or stuff like that. But just like that on it's own, I think it could be taken down. Just crop off the to part and I think you'll be fine.

9 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Hey man, I am pretty sure you are not allowed to post this. Usually, the only reason to post a CBCS slab is in the context of CGC, so like "would this CBCS slab get the same grade at CGC?" or stuff like that. But just like that on it's own, I think it could be taken down. Just crop off the to part and I think you'll be fine.

I think he meant to mention that he wanted to switch out to a CGC slab because it would look much better! :)

14 hours ago, William-James88 said:

I understand your point of view but i bought it for the sketch,and thats what is important here,when its a blank cover sketch 9.8 or 9.2 does not matter to me.and if you want to know they slabed it with an hair in the back cover between the two plastic layer so it was not that professional lol,satisfied?

1 hour ago, Namtak said:

I understand your point of view but i bought it for the sketch,and thats what is important here,when its a blank cover sketch 9.8 or 9.2 does not matter to me.and if you want to know they slabed it with an hair in the back cover between the two plastic layer so it was not that professional lol,satisfied?

it's not a point of view, I am talking about the rules of the site. Don't be surprised if your post gets taken down.