• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

Thomas, I've been unable to avoid noticing that you are going to add every new Green River to your signature, along with banners and other assorted visual clutter. So we here at the Green River Pedigree Visual Database have decided to make life a little simpler for both you and your fellow boardies...by awarding you.....

YOUR VERY OWN BRAND NEW 2008 GREEN RIVER DATABASE GALLERY!!!

We apologize for the lack of links to big scans....those will be added shortly. If there is any data you find inaccurate, please let us know asap! Carry on!

The Management

:olol:insane::signfunny:

Thomas, I've been unable to avoid noticing that you are going to add every new Green River to your signature, along with banners and other assorted visual clutter. So we here at the Green River Pedigree Visual Database have decided to make life a little simpler for both you and your fellow boardies...by awarding you.....

We apologize for the lack of links to big scans....those will be added shortly. If there is any data you find inaccurate, please let us know asap! Carry on!

The Management

Classy, and friggin funny as hell (thumbs u :golfclap:

The Management

This is me keeping my opinion to myself on just how tacky that might seem if someone were to happen to take it the wrong way. action-smiley-088.gif

The Management

This is me keeping my opinion to myself on just how tacky that might seem if someone were to happen to take it the wrong way. action-smiley-088.gif

I thought it was pretty hilarious myself :shrug:

The Management

No kidding, that sig has got to go.

The Management

No kidding, that sig has got to go.

:popcorn:

The Management

You aren't the one who has everything but his d*ck size posted on a web page with a link on a public message board.

The Management

You aren't the one who has everything but his d*ck size posted on a web page with a link on a public message board.

You are saying this - as much as you mess with people? :whatthe:

I've seen you toss a few bombs yourself DW

The Management

You are exactly right, but this is different.

The Management

You are exactly right, but this is different.

PM sent :grin:

Hey Dink! , .....I just sent ya' some decent doubles of my Byrne FF's #'s 347,348 & 349 ........BH......... ;)

Thanks.....Ken...oops! I mean.... Brian... :thumbsup:

How would you like it if I starting buying Northland X-Mens and started showing off by putting them in my sig line intentionally? ... nuff said

Good Night

Buy all you want, short barrel. At least I wouldn't go so far as to post your personal information on a web page with a link to it on a public message board.

They are both egging each other on and acting like brats just trying to see which one can land the last punch before the chaperons coming along to break it up.

I think we should start a special Flame War Thread just so folks can air out their grievances without derailing other threads. Sort of a "take it outside" thread hm

Meet me in the flame war room after school dammmit!!! lol

How would you like it if I starting buying Northland X-Mens and started showing off by putting them in my sig line intentionally? ... nuff said

Good Night

Buy all you want, short barrel. At least I wouldn't go so far as to post your personal information on a web page with a link to it on a public message board.

They are both egging each other on and acting like brats just trying to see which one can land the last punch before the chaperons coming along to break it up.

I hope you're not referring to me Doc.

Show me one post where I have responded to anything coming my way from that guy since a week last sunday...you won't find one.

My sig line is no different than other people who have thumbnails of their books.

I only collect these now...so thats why they are in the sig line.

I don't see the problem.

I do agree with you about my personal information being bandied around on the Internet having been posted by some overgrown jealous child of a man with too much time on his hands.

And for the record.

I do not and have not ever bought a Comic book with a Credit Card.

I have plenty of funds thankfully and use cash only for the hobby.

I have not bid on the FF on comiclink, nor do I intend to.

I was not aware of the DD on comiclink at all.

Other information is wholly inaccurate as well.

I have never EVER hit the Moderator button before, but I have reported this infraction...because as you say so eloquently, it reveals all but my d*ick-size, to whoever...plus a lot of it is just wholly untrue.

I used to respect that guy...but he's just a very vindictive sad little man in my eyes now.

PS. Doc :foryou: I appreciate your support.