• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,024 posts in this topic

Avengers #273 thru 277 is one of the greatest storylines ever. Pretty much the last really great story to come from that mag too, although I really like The New Avengers.

Absolutely. And with John B and Stern doing the art it was fantastic. Hercules getting smashed by the Masters of Evil and then Thor kicking some butt in return was awesome. Actually even the Olympus saga that followed was damn good stuff.

Tales to Astonish 85

Avengers 121

Avengers 81

Avnegers 92

Amazing Adventures 11

All from Kramerica,

thanks Mark

Also bought some Thors and Avengers from Metropolis two Thursdays ago. Never shoed up and called yesterday, no charge, no ship on my order. So, cancelled it. So does that even count?

Once again a listing of this week's purchases that show me that I'm not doing a good job of sticking to my want list.

Uncanny X-Men 115 - NM

Airboy Comics - V7 #12 - VG/F

Strange Tales 152 - VF

Conan #33 - CGC 9.4

Supes Pal Jimmy Olsen 97 - G - another cheezy J.Olsen book. He's my guilty pleasure.

Only the xmen and strange tales were on my want list....the rest were impluse buys.

Avengers #273 thru 277 is one of the greatest storylines ever. Pretty much the last really great story to come from that mag too, although I really like The New Avengers.

Absolutely. And with John B and Stern doing the art it was fantastic. Hercules getting smashed by the Masters of Evil and then Thor kicking some butt in return was awesome. Actually even the Olympus saga that followed was damn good stuff.

I completely agree. I even liked the Olympus story arc from issues 281 to 285 (Thor with his broken down body vs. Zeus). However, once they switched to Namor searching for his girlfriend in issue #290, the series went down hill from there.

Very Nice X-Men. thumbsup2.gif

Seems we got another ultra high grade collector here. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Fortunately, I'm not collecting X-Men yet (probably wait till next year as I work on a few other runs).

I like to start buying my stuff (stocks, etc.) right when they've reached their peak in value. foreheadslap.gif

Very nice pick-ups,

this week I got

Frankenstein #1 - 9.4

Batman #252

HOS #95, #100

Phantom Stranger #8,#30, #33

WWT #7

Witching Hour #2

JIM #105

Damn you big timers with your wonderful collections. When i get my degree and a high paid job i will post here saying i bought lots of expensive comics! 27_laughing.gif You make me jealous!