• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,024 posts in this topic

Past month or so have been super hectic buying wise.....Here's a few goodies :

1910150612301.jpg

0110150000041.jpg

1909150738271.jpg

0610152013581.jpg

1310150208191.jpg

0610152015061.jpg

1210151550121.jpg

3009152358071.jpg

0110150009561.jpg

Congrats :applause:

I really liked this cover. It basically screamed at me that this Wood illustration was the inspiration for a whole bunch of Spielberg movies. On top of that I used eBay bucks and x5 earning new eBay bucks to get it.

s-l1600.jpg

This hobby has finally left me with a few Bucks.... just added the elusive 216!!

IMG_7233_zpsr4i6qvxx.jpg

IMG_7167_zpshj7tzp0h.jpg

:o Congrats :applause:

I really liked this cover. It basically screamed at me that this Wood illustration was the inspiration for a whole bunch of Spielberg movies. On top of that I used eBay bucks and x5 earning new eBay bucks to get it.

s-l1600.jpg

EC's :cloud9: and Wood, great combo

Edited by Azkaban

Hi everybody! I seldom write on this board because I'm a newby and I can't show you great addiction to my collection. As told before I live in Italy and it's not so easy to buy old American comics here (obviously I have to buy them online).

So you can understand how unusual is to find a lot of comics like the one I bought last saturday.

I met a 56 years old Italian collector who bought comic books by mail during a pre-internet era.

He sold me his collection of about 800 Marvel comic books. He told me they were from last 80s' to first 90s'; he gave me a list but not complete so I have a lot of bags full of comics and I have to discover what's in!

I found some comics from 70s'too, even if I think there is no key issue.

I think it's a good starting point for my collection (also because I add them to what I already have).

This is a picture of my car's van when I came back.

9DseusBl.jpg

Awesome! Congratulations! :applause:

Thank you!

I was looking into one of that bag and I found this one! I'm very happy!

B8WsYPCh.jpg

That is super-pretty Marco, and I am also missing that issue! :applause:

Remember me to bring you that Daredevil in December, if you come to Reggio Emilia, but we’ll surely get in touch before that. (thumbs u

s-l1600.jpg

Also the inspiration for both the Mars Attacks trading cards and movie. A beautiful book, congrats!

Hi everybody! I seldom write on this board because I'm a newby and I can't show you great addiction to my collection. As told before I live in Italy and it's not so easy to buy old American comics here (obviously I have to buy them online).

So you can understand how unusual is to find a lot of comics like the one I bought last saturday.

I met a 56 years old Italian collector who bought comic books by mail during a pre-internet era.

He sold me his collection of about 800 Marvel comic books. He told me they were from last 80s' to first 90s'; he gave me a list but not complete so I have a lot of bags full of comics and I have to discover what's in!

I found some comics from 70s'too, even if I think there is no key issue.

I think it's a good starting point for my collection (also because I add them to what I already have).

This is a picture of my car's van when I came back.

Awesome! Congratulations! :applause:

Thank you!

I was looking into one of that bag and I found this one! I'm very happy!

B8WsYPCh.jpg

That is super-pretty Marco, and I am also missing that issue! :applause:

Remember me to bring you that Daredevil in December, if you come to Reggio Emilia, but we’ll surely get in touch before that. (thumbs u

Ciao Claudio! Happy to read you again.

I'm sure we'll get in touch before! Thank you for the comment.

Edited by Atreides