• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

Alright, another mail call! :headbang:

Firstly, from a nice seller in the Netherlands...

ASM252NL_zpsr7e1nv5l.jpg

...who threw this one in for free!

Defenders%20NL_zpsgkzvca81.jpg

Now, I've been receiving referral credit from MyComicShop for many years now (not really sure how, as I haven't been actively posting the link since at least 2011 :whistle: ) and I got insanely lucky to find this National Bookstore Avengers in their February auction. They advertised it terribly, but it's in great shape and I was thrilled to win it for peanuts.

AvengersPH_zpsum3kpleb.jpg

Then, I had some money left over so I took a deep search through their stock and found the incredibly rare foreign DOUBLE COVER! You don't see these every day, that's for sure. I'll take a picture of the interior cover at some point.

DDUK_zpsukxosgsu.jpg

Then finally, I topped it off with this cool UK annual. I didn't realize it was the same size as my Punisher Limited Series UK, but they will go very nicely together on my shelf. :devil:

SpideyUK_zpsupyohxoe.jpg