• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

I just meant the colorist had to have gotten in trouble (fired) (thumbs u

but it made it to print so maybe not and got away with it

I see what your talking about, cause the ends of the claws are pointed upward and it does look like the "thumb" on top was miscolored and the bottom..same

I've often wondered after coloring some of these comic coloring books; it can be hard to tell what's what on a black and white sketch..... :boo:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Yeah something doesn't look right for sure, thanks for pointing that out. Here is one that I'm very happy with: :banana:

sRjSeP.jpg

:cloud9: Iron Man one of my favorite characters :applause:

I've admired these ever since the Gerbers came out, and now, since I was turned on to www.comicbooksplus.com I can see what is actually inside them.... which just made me want them more. This # 3 is chock full of Phil Bard.... the poor man's S&K, and the # 1, which I still need, is loaded with one of my new favorite artists, Charles Sultan. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

2McfCMy.jpg

I've admired these ever since the Gerbers came out, and now, since I was turned on to www.comicbooksplus.com I can see what is actually inside them.... which just made me want them more. This # 3 is chock full of Phil Bard.... the poor man's S&K, and the # 1, which I still need, is loaded with one of my new favorite artists, Charles Sultan. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

2McfCMy.jpg

beautiful :applause:

had a show here today, didn't find anything but did pick up OA

secret six 9 pg2

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1359249

also can someone point me to the person who collects don wilson books or have him contact me please. ty

griff collects don winslow..