• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

noob question...

What's up with Silver Surfer #1 ??? That thing seems to have more different covers than some modern variants...

The way I understand it, it is the "Sentinnel of the Space Ways" that is the "original"? or at least the one to have.....?

noob question...

What's up with Silver Surfer #1 ??? That thing seems to have more different covers than some modern variants...

The way I understand it, it is the "Sentinnel of the Space Ways" that is the "original"? or at least the one to have.....?

The one Greggy posted is Fantasy Masterpieces #1, it just reprints Silver Surfer 1 from 1968.

Just received my Skottie Young baby variants order. Bought them for the cover but this one looked like the interior might actually be interesting. Pretty fun read. I had to look up the publication date as the contents (particularly Marvelpocalypse NOW by Elliott Kalan and Jacob Chabot) still seem quite apt for Marvel NOW! This was apparently published back in 2013. I guess the only change since is Marvel is pushing the Inhumans now. lol

jD2trrqh.jpg

71ugTM.jpg

Just a 7.5? Are the Canadian editions of this comic that hard to find in NM or better?

I've actually never seen one in high grade before and only one 9.4 sitting on the census aside from this copy.

I should have at least 5 copies sitting in a box somewhere hm

oh crud, just saw it is a Canadian copy :sorry:

Edited by batman_fan