• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

5.0 Universal old label...I'm more than positive a pressing with resub would get a 6.0

rky3hf.jpg

I guess you could put me in the camp of people that wouldn't dare press some 75 year old paper. I think owning it would just be cool enough. Do you want to press it for monetary gain to flip or are you just wanting to keep it and improve the case grade number for the jollies of it?

If you took a gander at his collection I think its pretty clear that money is not an issue but the difference in value between a 5 or a 6 for this book is substantial.

Oh man...money is definitely an issue haha!

:o(worship)

I'm new to this forum, but I have been collecting for a long time, I've been trying to find a value for a certain graded book I have, I have walking dead #8 graded at a 10, only 1 in circulation, what would the value to this book be? I get a wide range of prices at the comic con but I'm sure some are low balling it

I'm new to this forum, but I have been collecting for a long time, I've been trying to find a value for a certain graded book I have, I have walking dead #8 graded at a 10, only 1 in circulation, what would the value to this book be? I get a wide range of prices at the comic con but I'm sure some are low balling it

Here's a starting point:

http://comicspriceguide.com/titles/walking-dead-the/10/rkxxiu#_profileTab

Note, value is pretty much the intersection of how high someone else is willing to pay and how low you're willing to accept for the book.