• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,035 posts in this topic

This past Thursday I went of town a 2 hour drive to the comic book shop. Heres what I got

Original Superman Man of Steel issues 1 and 2. They were pretty cheap at 5 bucks each

Snotgirl # 4 and 5

Fantastic Four issues 290 and 347

Uncanny X Men 205 and 332

Superman Man of Steel issue 16 for the Crisis at Hand story arc

Ren and Stimpy issue 1

Mighty Thor issues 7 and 14

Unworthy Thor issue 3

Two more graded GA Batman books added to the collection

(thumbs u:hi: That 44 looks incredible. One of my fav GA covers. 48 is a monster issue because I think from recollection that is the actual 1st full blown bat cave appearance with origin. Sweet pickups.

(thumbs u:hi: That 44 looks incredible. One of my fav GA covers. 48 is a monster issue because I think from recollection that is the actual 1st full blown bat cave appearance with origin. Sweet pickups.

Thanks! I should take pictures from my raw 48. Need to see about digging it out soon.

Thanks! I should take pictures from my raw 48. Need to see about digging it out soon.

That would be stellar. I believe there is a 2 page color map view of the bat cave inside. If that is what you are getting at and able to post that (thumbs u

I like it, a lot :) it looks amazing, I don't know about $165 amazing with con's coming up, but if I can't have key's in my room on shelves due to window's and sunlight.....I can have this (probably sunlight will eventually hurt this too hmmmm am I right??) there are literally windows in every room of my house, I really wish there was a way around damage from sunlight...sigh and though I haven't ever had a problem with damage, the comics haven't been up long enough (thank God) for any damage....but it sucks to not be able to put them up.... :cry:

167355.jpg.839b0bf3b047b56885a3f1be5b1a4a75.jpg