• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I had announced this in the Heritage thread when I won it, however it arrived today so I guess it is 'officially' mine.  This is a page from the very first Indiana Jones comic, Raiders of the Lost Ark #1.  The comic book movie adaptation was originally printed as Marvel Super Special 18 and later reprinted as Raiders of the Lost Ark 1-3.  While I already had a page from the original series as well as a couple of pages from Marvel's continuation title, The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones, this was my grail piece of Indiana Jones art.  This is the infamous running from the boulder scene which is arguably the most identifiable moment of the franchise.  When it came up for auction on Heritage, I knew I would be a strong contender for it.

This is in the black hole collection and once my house is finished, it will be framed and put on the wall. 

That last panel (bottom right) is classic Indiana Jones narrative too.

I likes it :) I like's it a lot lol 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I had announced this in the Heritage thread when I won it, however it arrived today so I guess it is 'officially' mine.  This is a page from the very first Indiana Jones comic, Raiders of the Lost Ark #1.  The comic book movie adaptation was originally printed as Marvel Super Special 18 and later reprinted as Raiders of the Lost Ark 1-3.  While I already had a page from the original series as well as a couple of pages from Marvel's continuation title, The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones, this was my grail piece of Indiana Jones art.  This is the infamous running from the boulder scene which is arguably the most identifiable moment of the franchise.  When it came up for auction on Heritage, I knew I would be a strong contender for it.

This is in the black hole collection and once my house is finished, it will be framed and put on the wall. 

Raiders Issue 1 Page 19.jpeg

Congrats! :golfclap:

48 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I have been looking for a decent Batman 11 for a while.

47 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

And you can never have enough copies of Batman 25.  Just got the 8.0

^^