• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2017 at 10:42 PM, oakman29 said:

Very nice.  Is the Crow #1 a 1st print? It looks very high grade. And that TMNT #2 2nd print is sweet, just a great set of books.:applause:

There's a way to tell TMNT #2 1st and 2nd prints just from the cover?

1 hour ago, Chadwick said:

That's quite a week, your credit card must still be smoldering lol 

It was around 2 weeks but some took longer to receive then others so I just waited to post but yeah, my wallet is still healing from the assault.

Finally! Basically a dollar bin pluck, but it's never there when I look for it. Tell me others are grabbing this too. I mean, take away the superhero outfits, and at its core we have a black guy being burned on a cross by a guy in a Klan hood. (And read his dialogue.) This may well be the boldest post-code mainstream comics cover there is. Leave it to Ordway to deliver a GA throwback. (Who is Hoberg?)

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Wrong info

7 hours ago, manetteska said:

There's a way to tell TMNT #2 1st and 2nd prints just from the cover?

Yes TMNT afficianado's know about the little white on the lower left corner of the 1st prints.