• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Went on a trip out west; had to make a few comic stops.

All relatively cheap except for the Vampi. I believe it's a blue star copy, though I didn't pay any extra for that designation.

Probably most excited for the Lampoon dog issue; my favorite store to stop at out there never disappoints.

FullSizeRender2.jpg

FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

34 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Went on a trip out west; had to make a few comic stops.

All relatively cheap except for the Vampi. I believe it's a blue star copy, though I didn't pay any extra for that designation.

Probably most excited for the Lampoon dog issue; my favorite store to stop at out there never disappoints.

Congratulations on some great finds, but sorry never found any humor in the national lampoon dog cover. :sorry::facepalm:

IMG_3994.PNG

8 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

What is that?

I think that is the Whilce Portacio Iron Man artist proof set or something like that.  When they did Heroes Reborn... I think they serialized prints of the original artwork and put them in a portfolio for fans to order.   There were a few others in the set I think. 

11 hours ago, TheRealVenom said:

Just starting to put this set together.. Got the platinum on the way from ebay (Overpaid for it :( ) just need the regular green cover and the chromium now signed by todd and ill be a happy camper 

IMG_1900.jpg

Nah, then you'll need all of the homage covers too! It never ends!

Seriously though, that's a cool set. I started putting the set together myself (non SS) but eventually decided to narrow my focus, and Spidey didn't make the cut. But I still think they look so cool all together!