• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, comicartfan said:

There is still some amazing books out there that are raw. I picked this up last month from a dealer at a small show and let’s just say, I am elated ! :cloud9:

2B96E30A-DA78-4B75-9E72-FF24F1473BFF.jpeg

Wow. Amazing pickup. It looks fantastic. One of my favorite characters. And extremely hard to find in high grade. Congrats

Found these while rummaging through the $0.50 bin at my LCS.  That Silvestri cover looks wicked.  And there's plenty of faults with Liefeld's X-Force cover (the usual quips about feet or lack thereof, Juggernaut is completely disproportionate, how is Jugg's right foot behind Warpath?, etc), but if you suspend disbelief for the merest of seconds, it does look pretty cool at first glance.

IMG_0004.thumb.JPG.c51e2d21007cd6d10f7e1b466e6ae6b1.JPG

These also caught my attention being a huge Disneyland fan.  I love how the covers are iconic moments from within the attraction.  It does kill me though that issue #6 is missing, was picked up by someone else, or that I overlooked it while flipping through the piles of dreck.

IMG_0006.thumb.JPG.058d2e99883e73f409ea4a5daea5b2de.JPG

On 6/2/2018 at 3:58 PM, ExNihilo said:

These also caught my attention being a huge Disneyland fan.  I love how the covers are iconic moments from within the attraction.  It does kill me though that issue #6 is missing, was picked up by someone else, or that I overlooked it while flipping through the piles of dreck.

IMG_0006.thumb.JPG.058d2e99883e73f409ea4a5daea5b2de.JPG

Have you read these? I'm wondering if they're good as I'm a huge Haunted Mansion fan.