• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jimbo749 said:

That is a super sharp looking comic!! Nice pickup my man.

THANKS!! I pulled them out look at them once more, the AA is probably a 9.2 (some fanning), and the IMSM #1 is probably a 6.0 maybe a 5.5 but with White pages :banana:

Daredevil #168 9.2 - eBay purchase raw. Was hoping for a 9.4, but this will do...for now :)

Cherry Poptart #1 9.4 - Also a raw eBay purchase. Really happy with this one. Might have to send in my 2nd Printing now.

Ultimate Spider-Man #1 White Variant Cover 9.6 - eBay purchase. This was a 9.4 from a lesser grading company. Going to sell this one.

Ultimate Spider-Man #160 Sketch Variant 9.8 - MailOrderComics.com thank you very much. Going to sell this one as well.

Edited by dicjones1
Forgot the other two

On 6/6/2018 at 5:12 PM, letsgrumble said:

I bought this from @goldenacase on these very boards about five years ago. Seeing that 9.8 copies of this book go for $2,500 now, I'm happy to have this:

ASM1963-148-CGC96U-0902145026.jpeg.ed672fd53e1dbfd628a88d7efd514744.jpeg

I loved Andru's work on Spidey.

1 hour ago, LG99 said:

Its my first purchase and I’m hooked into the hobby now. 

9A5558CF-0BC2-48DD-971F-BF6F06F0B5A1.jpeg

That's a hell of a first purchase! Welcome to the aweosme world of never ending stories and incredible artwork we call comic book collecting.

3 minutes ago, letsgrumble said:

Wow! Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by oakman29

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, dicjones1 said:

Daredevil #168 9.2 - eBay purchase raw. Was hoping for a 9.4, but this will do...for now :)

Cherry Poptart #1 9.4 - Also a raw eBay purchase. Really happy with this one. Might have to send in my 2nd Printing now.

Ultimate Spider-Man #1 White Variant Cover 9.6 - eBay purchase. This was a 9.4 from a lesser grading company. Going to sell this one.

Ultimate Spider-Man #160 Sketch Variant 9.8 - MailOrderComics.com thank you very much. Going to sell this one as well.

Congratulations! , and welcome to the boards!! :D