• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,026 posts in this topic

I was wondering what the difference was between this and have a cigar... but I decided to sort it out later.

High grade stuff in HAC, and everything in TWIYC?

Currin just likes to create posts without checking to see if one has already been made. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dat dere's elitist thinking, Arch! tongue.gif

It's 1337. not elite. Dang. 893naughty-thumb.gifinsane.gif

j00 \/\/1s|-| j00 cUd sp34|< l337 4S gUd 4s |\/|3, p0s3R b0y! j00 wUd b3 p\/\/|\|3d 1|\| 4 s3c0nd!

j00 \/\/1s|-| j00 cUd sp34|< l337 4S gUd 4s |\/|3, p0s3R b0y! j00 wUd b3 p\/\/|\|3d 1|\| 4 s3c0nd!

p4573d 0ff 4 \/\/3b51t3 |\|0 |)0Vb7!

p4573d 0ff 4 \/\/3b51t3 |\|0 |)0Vb7!

screwy.gif

I was "eleet" back when it actually meant something ... before all of these -script kiddies and gamers posing as "haxors" came on the scene.

Hit me back when you've rooted your first box or released a zero-day exploit. Maybe then we can talk about who's the "leetest." tongue.gif

I am just now looking at this thread for the first time. GORGEOUS scuba cover, Jim. 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Some of the comics that came in this week...

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea #2

voyage2.jpg

Jim

I picked up this nice X-Men 35 with white pages. I think it is just as nice as the Curator copy that was on eBay two weeks ago.

xmen35x.png

hail.gif

I picked up a few books from Goldust last weekend. They're on the way and should arrive this week. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself 893crossfingers-thumb.gif)

Amazing Spider-Man #144 - NM- laugh.gif

Batman #227 - VF cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Shock Suspenstories #6 - F yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Nice pickups! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I am often amazed at how little word-of-mouth Andy (goldustcomics.com) gets as a dealer around here compared to places like Metro and Superworld. Every time I look at the books Andy has in stock, I am amazed at the selection. Marvel, DC, golden age, silver age, bronze age, it is better than most American dealers have and he has a lot of stuff that you just can't find anywhere else (case in point, the Captain America Comics #75 discussed recently in the Marketplace). His grading is as good as anyone's and the shipping cost from England isn't usually that bad either, especially if you're buying multiple books.

I am often amazed at how little word-of-mouth Andy (goldustcomics.com) gets as a dealer around here compared to places like Metro and Superworld. Every time I look at the books Andy has in stock, I am amazed at the selection. Marvel, DC, golden age, silver age, bronze age, it is better than most American dealers have and he has a lot of stuff that you just can't find anywhere else (case in point, the Captain America Comics #75 discussed recently in the Marketplace). His grading is as good as anyone's and the shipping cost from England isn't usually that bad either, especially if you're buying multiple books.

Agreed. I've bought two or three times from Andy, and have been very pleased. His selection is definitely impressive. Definitely worth a look from more folks. thumbsup2.gif

Agreed. I've bought two or three times from Andy, and have been very pleased. His selection is definitely impressive. Definitely worth a look from more folks. thumbsup2.gif

No Tales of Suspense from #39 to #74. crazy.gif

No Tales of Suspense from #39 to #74. crazy.gif

Are you SURE??