• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Bubb Rubb said:

A questionable decision by a young Ted Cruz to promote cigarette smoking with John Wayne Gacy in clown attire.  It'll be a tough one to overcome during the next election cycle.

:signfunny:

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

Also... another winter cover that you like ! with falling snowflakes !! quite a bit more somber though than my Leave it to Binky winter cover........

Snow and winter be it love or war has that appeal for me in a cover  (thumbsu

On 18/7/2017 at 0:28 AM, Brian48 said:

jc1.jpg

Awesome book, congrats - I loved these books as a kid, have been considering collecting them in 9.8, but it's too much work (shrug)

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:47 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

It's beat but I don't care.  Getting back on the Timely train after a few years hiatus... 

IMG_1588.JPG

I sold my 6.0 CGC copy of this book on CLINK about 3 years ago.  Now I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to get another one.  These old Timelys are going through the roof

6 hours ago, Senormac said:

I sold my 6.0 CGC copy of this book on CLINK about 3 years ago.  Now I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to get another one.  These old Timelys are going through the roof

i hope you at least held on a few good ones Senormac...

Edited by 1950's war comics