• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, CaptaenRon said:

Just recieved my first slabbed book in the mail today (ebay purchase, it will be ages before I get back my first CGC submissions at SDCC)!

20170810_213656.jpg

20170810_213633.jpg

Nice one!  This book was one of my first subs before I really got a feel for CGC grading.  I thought mine was a 9.2, but it came back 8.5.

Since then my grading has gotten much tighter and 95% of the time, my estimated grade is either one grade lower than or same as CGC.

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I love this book,very underrated  book.

I don't like it at all.  SEE : Captain America totally defeated ?  Iron Man knocked out of action ?  Plus that bicycle ad across the top  :mad:

1 minute ago, Senormac said:

I don't like it at all.  SEE : Captain America totally defeated ?  Iron Man knocked out of action ?  Plus that bicycle ad across the top  :mad:

I hated when they ran those ads across the top

3 minutes ago, Senormac said:

How can you not love 1st app. of Rogue

20 hours ago, oakman29 said:
20 hours ago, Senormac said:

How can you not love 1st app. of Rogue

598f871a3bd30_rogueipa.thumb.jpg.83224143bc9e22a629db34f65f6e4cec.jpg

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

If there's  ever a book that defines Superman, it's this one.

Awesome pick-up. 

Thanks!! :) 

I know it's only a 4.5 or something, but the LCS was having a "Kirby Sale", it was 75 year anniversary of Kirby, I think. The owner cancelled his own birthday sale and put up a Kirby Sale instead lol 

I couldn't pass on it for $15 tax included :) didn't even have to pay shipping lol