• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

Sweet Enthusiasm :) 

Great Books!! @Dageaux38

What is the story? did you have these as an original owner and decided to slab?

either way great books to go ahead and have graded ;) 

Original owner. My first submission was last year. I have a friend who lives in Winter Haven and he dropped them off for me. This is the 1st time I used the on line submission process. No problems whatsoever!  I rec TWD right on time and the rest 5 days early! Somehow I didn't even know the Avengers 87 was a double cover.  I will post pics of last years submissions soon. Very happy with those grades too. Thanks for the compliment!

5 minutes ago, Dageaux38 said:

Original owner. My first submission was last year. I have a friend who lives in Winter Haven and he dropped them off for me. This is the 1st time I used the on line submission process. No problems whatsoever!  I rec TWD right on time and the rest 5 days early! Somehow I didn't even know the Avengers 87 was a double cover.  I will post pics of last years submissions soon. Very happy with those grades too. Thanks for the compliment!

SURE! Awesome to have a collection sittin' round pay off by having them graded. Glad that they didn't end up in the round recyclable bin lol That was a lot of books, I didn't notice the double cover either since they were all posted so quickly, I'm just happy for you! You kept them in great condition and are reaping the benefits 

:tink:

Were are you gonna keep all these Punisher books @nepatkm lol stuffed in your mattress?

Seriously though, nice to see you accomplishing some Punisher goals :) me I have limited space ha. I'm still fairly new and have to get key's that I want/NEED before I tackle runs :foryou:

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Were are you gonna keep all these Punisher books @nepatkm lol stuffed in your mattress?

Seriously though, nice to see you accomplishing some Punisher goals :) me I have limited space ha. I'm still fairly new and have to get key's that I want/NEED before I tackle runs :foryou:

No kidding @nepatkm... how many CGC short boxes full of CGC punishers do you have ? and have you shown a photo of your comic room yet ? (thumbsu