• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome @PunisherPunisherPunisher

No Newton rings? Give me hope obi wan :wishluck:

Some quality grades none the less (thumbsu

Thanks mate

No Newton rings lol, was happy with all the grades except the ASM 129 but can't win them all.

4 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Thanks mate

No Newton rings lol, was happy with all the grades except the ASM 129 but can't win them all.

No worries, wait until you see the grades on my 15 book modern submission, it should make you :roflmao:but until then... I'm still like :wishluck: please just be merciful cgc ha.

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No worries, wait until you see the grades on my 15 book modern submission, it should make you :roflmao:but until then... I'm still like :wishluck: please just be merciful cgc ha.

Grading is super tough at present, I'm sure your books will come back looking good (thumbsu..think positive mate :wishluck: :banana:

I think from now on with the modern stuff I will do the pre screen test, makes it a lot easier.

39 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Grading is super tough at present, I'm sure your books will come back looking good (thumbsu..think positive mate :wishluck: :banana:

I think from now on with the modern stuff I will do the pre screen test, makes it a lot easier.

The grades that I think that the 15 books will get, I'd be satisfied with (thumbsu

But as you know sometimes things slip through the cracks, good or bad, I'm confident I'll be satisfied :foryou:

49 minutes ago, chevalmeow said:

Bob Burden goodness.

1243680074_InvincibleMan1.thumb.jpg.7515bf7135dadd9017d2782ebaa6d1ce.jpg

Burden, Allred, great 80's indie horror and fantasy goodness...I'm feeling the wave you're on right now. My kinda stuff!

On 7/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Hallelujah! Trilogy complete!!! Took awhile but I can finally check this off the list. 

:banana::banana::banana:

IMG_20180724_143414.jpg

IMG_20180724_143544.jpg

IMG_20180724_144004.jpg

Wow! I've got to finish the trilogy myself, but damn if you don't have an awesome 180. A 9.8 of the 1st appearance of Wolverine is amazing.(worship)

15 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Wow! I've got to finish the trilogy myself, but damn if you don't have an awesome 180. A 9.8 of the 1st appearance of Wolverine is amazing.(worship)

Thanks oak! It was actually the first book I bought from a board member.