• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,951 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Naelbis said:

Just picked these up at DCCC..better prices than Ebay too. 

61388720_10157476902067287_5999452181546139648_n.jpg

61414410_10157476902192287_8866946882941747200_n.jpg

hey those are nice! glad you got some deals too! :) 

lol dealers must have loved me last con....3 books i talked down from $150 to $140 get home to see the same 9.8's on ebay selling for $100 haha 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

hey those are nice! glad you got some deals too! :) 

lol dealers must have loved me last con....3 bboks i talked down from $150 to $140 get home to see the same 9.8's on ebay selling for $100 haha 

The Spidey was $75 cheaper than a 7.5 two booths over, they were the only graded copies I found at the con. The G.I. Joe is just so dang hard to find at a reasonable price I didn't even blink before I said "I'll take it". 

3 minutes ago, Naelbis said:

The Spidey was $75 cheaper than a 7.5 two booths over, they were the only graded copies I found at the con. The G.I. Joe is just so dang hard to find at a reasonable price I didn't even blink before I said "I'll take it". 

I'm sure you mean only graded copies of ASM 122?

Side note there were only maybe 8 graded copies of anything at my con per dealer lol

Glad you snagged that one quick!  ^^

On 6/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

8.5 :shy:

20190603_150827.jpg

Great Comic!!!

Keep your chin up @ADAMANTIUM—My last submission I had 2 fails on 50/50 chance at 9.8 Punisher ‘87 series books, they received 9.6 grades. 😕

They were the most important 2 books I submitted really hoping for 9.8’s , however The other 7 for my collection Did received 9.8 🙃

Edited by nepatkm

Just now, TwoPiece said:

:censored: you. I'm jealy.

thank you....Its so nice to be able to hang more up...

About 2 years ago I ran across 16 Picture frames that were all exactly the same....and I used them to hang 16 Comics...

I always wanted to hang more, But for some reason I kept thinking I needed to find the same picture frame again, before I could hang anymore

as I said last week I ran across a bunch, and Just started hanging some to see how they looked, I didnt know if They would look goofy with different frames....But at least for me,They looked fine...

I so wish would have done it a long time ago now

2 minutes ago, billbrown7080 said:

thank you....Its so nice to be able to hang more up...

About 2 years ago I ran across 16 Picture frames that were all exactly the same....and I used them to hang 16 Comics...

I always wanted to hang more, But for some reason I kept thinking I needed to find the same picture frame again, before I could hang anymore

as I said last week I ran across a bunch, and Just started hanging some to see how they looked, I didnt know if They would look goofy with different frames....But at least for me,They looked fine...

I so wish would have done it a long time ago now

I get that. Those square frames are really nice IMO.

So many nice comics, man. Avengers 1, FF Galactus, Spider-Man 1, Iron Man 1... It's so beautiful I'm almost tearing up. lol

8 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

Didnt Get any New comics this week...

But I did run into a deal on a ton of Picture frames which allowed me to Hang some Keys...

20190607_092208.jpg

20190607_052932.jpg

So many good books! Congrats!!!