• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,951 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, HuddyBee said:

Oh yeah, it's The Murph. Who doesn't love some Murphy Anderson Spectre? :banana:

I'm happy to have them....They are both actually new...

2 months ago I was going through my Adventure comics, and for some reason, I hadnt pulled The Spectre Run from 431 to 440....The last time I went through my Adventure Comics was 2013 after I inherited them and I was going through a ton of comics at that time and I think I just overlooked/missed them...

Then A month ago I found The Spectre #1 in a random box of Our Army At War...

So I now had The Spectre #1 and The run from Adventure comics, so I Kinda wanted A Showcase #60....

I Ran across a good deal about a week later and Got it...

for me, I kinda think of them as a Trilogy, Very happy to have kinda just lucked across them in the last 2 months...I think I'm going to pick up Showcase 61 and 64 sometime soon too...

34 minutes ago, billbrown7080 said:

I think I'm going to pick up Showcase 61 and 64 sometime soon too...

Yeah I'm planning on picking those up to. Got a copy of SC 60. His 9 issue SA run also seems like a fun lot of books to try to put together.

42 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Supported the LCS :foryou:

Why do they have to put stickers on the back :pullhair:

20190608_130703.jpg

Nice!!

Finger nail polish remover on scratch less rag, or cotton balls to remove those nasty stickers :gossip:.....Old school Comic Link stickers are the worst o.O

LCS got in a nice Marvel GN collection. Had my niece with me so I didnt have a lot of time to dig in, but did grab these three. 

IMG_7761.JPG

IMG_7766.JPG

IMG_7771.JPG

19 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Nice!!

Finger nail polish remover on scratch less rag, or cotton balls to remove those nasty stickers :gossip:.....Old school Comic Link stickers are the worst o.O

Thanks I'll give it a try :) I still have some with the pesky Comiclink sticker lol so far I've just left it haha, I did ask the LCS to take off what they could of the sticker with GooBeGone ...

They gave it their best shot (thumbsu 

3 hours ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Thanos Master set? 

hm

What makes you think that? :whistle:

Spoiler

The answer is yes.  Not a 9.8 set, just one for myself.  Clocking in at over 400 appearances it will take me awhile.