• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,951 posts in this topic

Back to the LCS today to give that collection of Marvel GN's a closer look, pulled a few more winners. I see these very rarely around here, and never this sharp. The black covers are in beautiful shape, which almost never happens. And they were all in the $7-$12 range, so it was win win!

IMG_7773.JPG

IMG_7777.JPG

IMG_7778.JPG

IMG_7780.JPG

Been a while since I've bought anything, but lashed out last week and this is the result. I like the odd ball titles (they're cheap and it is a challenge to track them down) and ACG's have some good to "OMG" art. Chic Stone inking over Chic Stone and trying to channel Kirby results in an alarming mash-up.

IMG_20190610_115929.jpg

IMG_20190610_120023.jpg

Edited by Duffman_Comics
It's "Chic" not "Chis". And bloody Get Marwood & I

1 minute ago, Duffman_Comics said:

Been a while since I've bought anything, but lashed out last week and this is the result. I like the odd ball titles (they're cheap and it is a challenge to track them down) and AGC's have some good to "OMG" art. Chis Stone inking over Chic Stone and trying to channel Kirby results in an alarming mash-up.

IMG_20190610_115929.jpg

IMG_20190610_120023.jpg

They're great aren't they. I spent some time looking to see if pence copies existed. They didn't. I really like these less well known publisher books. As you say, challenging to track and find, and they have a charm of their own. Great stuff :)

57 minutes ago, Duffman_Comics said:

Got these in the same deal. I'd heard good things about the series and creator, and the price was right. Started reading them and so far I like it.

Modern, I know, but don't judge me lol

Well now you've just ruined it Duff :baiting:

Spoiler

:D

4 hours ago, Duffman_Comics said:

Got these in the same deal. I'd heard good things about the series and creator, and the price was right. Started reading them and so far I like it.

Modern, I know, but don't judge me lol

IMG_20190610_120207.jpg

IMG_20190610_120244.jpg

If you're going modern, you started with one of the best. Beautiful art from Cooke in that series.