• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,951 posts in this topic

On 6/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, billbrown7080 said:

Another Update....Quickly running out of room, Only got a few more rows I can make, But I'm quiet happy how its looking,

What are those brown spots on the wall above the comics?  Dirt?  Mold? 

1111111.jpg.efdc52c334e8ac5e61a7c9004012034c.jpg

Just now, BlowUpTheMoon said:

What are those brown spots on the wall above the comics?  Dirt?  Mold? 

1111111.jpg.efdc52c334e8ac5e61a7c9004012034c.jpg

It was dirt/glue from the back of a Giant Incredible Hulk poster I had hanging there...lol luckily my house is Mold free...

8 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
9 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

It was dirt/glue from the back of a Giant Incredible Hulk poster I had hanging there...lol luckily my house is Mold free...

Good to hear.  Just checking.

I had spots like that all over my walls from a pie throwing contest I had once.

I purchased this lot off ebay. I love the Mummy in Marvel's Supernatural Thrillers. The one issue has seen a bump in price due to speculation of an Elementals appearance in the next ASM movie, so I was happy to get this lot for $10 plus shipping. The seller listed them as low grade which may be the case. Couldnt see half the books but for me, if the spine looks decent, I gamble the rest of the book is not bad so I did in this case.

I also added Demon #2 in VF+ condition and Justice League #110 in VF condition. I dont generally collect JLA but those 100 pagers are hard to find in higher grade and this is very nice.

Finally, a kind member on another forum send me some comics he was just looking to part ways with. Got some nice What Ifs from Volume 2 and a couple other books. Gonna hopefully return the favour when I have something of interest for him. 

s-l1600.jpg

23 minutes ago, jfree580 said:

I just got a very good deal on this book I’ve been wanting for quite a while. I’m not sure if the condition, but it’s in way better condition than I thought it was going to be for the price. Super excited! Complete with pin-up! Yay! (I’m not bending it in the first picture although it looks like I am. I have two giant pieces up cardboard under the book)

Also for all the nit-pickers, I usually wear gloves when handling, I was so excited I completely forgot. My fiancé instantly reminded me and I set it right back down. Thank God for her! Trying to keep this in the best shape as possible!

3A3919C9-5DAB-4C9B-9194-58724071FF29.jpeg

B9B14055-ACC6-465F-B550-C17E67B0EA1E.jpeg

thats a keeper, congrats!!

Received my copies of Silver Surfer Black #1 from IGComicstore.  First time ordering from them.  The books were well packaged, in mylites, and included a COA indicating what number out of 600 (or 400 for the virgin cover) I had.  I know I know, COA's are meaningless, but I still find it a nice touch.  My favorite though was the unexpected inclusion of a readers copy.  Will be keeping an eye out to see what other exclusives they have in the future.

634176163_silversurferblack.thumb.jpg.8abe08771e77b51f677953e52f55f7f0.jpg