• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

Mine should be here today too! It's hard to beat the free shipping plus loyalty discount from IST.

15 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Bit the bullet and bought one of these. anyone have this? What's the best way to read these?20190627_174910.thumb.jpg.1cdfff0a3b07cb761edcfe2553866ff2.jpg

I'd have to boot it up to see what it looked like on screen, and my only imaginable choices would be DVD player or computer... so whichever is more convenient for you...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Spelling

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Mine should be here today too! It's hard to beat the free shipping plus loyalty discount from IST.

I had to pay for shipping on this one since it’s only $37.50 and there was nothing else I needed to buy. And I’m usually disciplined enough to not pay another $20 or so to save $4. I know IST gets a lot of people to spend more that way lol

Edited by punksdropdirtysrh

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

Post doserino. Decided to splurge today I guess:

• Batman: Night of the Monster Men
  • Batman & Flash: The Button
  • Superman: Reborn
  • Superman: The Oz Effect
  • Ronin (Black Label)
  • Batman: Damned #2
  • Batman: Damned #3

that list is worthless without pictures.

Just now, TwoPiece said:

I was just about to break down and cry about my life, but you've lifted my spirits in the nick of time...

Do you know what a treasure Keanu is? An absolute hero and role model of a human being.

+1000000

16 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

I had to pay for shipping on this one since it’s only $37.50 and there was nothing else I needed to buy. And I’m usually disciplined enough to not pay another $20 or so to save $4. I know IST gets a lot of people to spend more that way lol

It's pretty devious, but it works!

I was good as I had never bought the first volume, so I just grabbed them both, which covered the shipping threshold. I already bought these stories in the original comics, then the hardcovers, then the Absolutes, so I hadn't been in a hurry to buy them one more time. But the price on Vol 2 was so nice that I had to go ahead and grab them both.