• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

This its sort of on topic but my collection is getting out of hand quickly:roflmao:.  I started collecting again this past August.  It was suppose to be just a few favorite issues, maybe one short box MAX!  And now this and it hasn't even been a year yet! Ugh...

IMG_7669.jpeg

I kind of fell in too the same trap I was suppose to keep my buying low but I just kept buying now I have a lot of boxes lol 

7 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:whee: Congrats :) her shadow looks a bit like Petah Pan :shy: 

Sweet copy! Yours looks to be in a little better condition than mine. My 181 has a kind of splotchy cover. The red faded in some areas. Nice pick up! I'm probably going to get another here soon, it's one of my favorites!

Sorry ADAMANTIUM meant to quote @Wolverinex

Edited by jfree580

3 minutes ago, jfree580 said:

Sweet copy! Yours looks to be in a little better condition than mine. My 181 has a kind of splotchy cover. The red faded in some areas. Nice pick up! I'm probably going to get another here soon, it's one of my favorites!

@Wolverinex this was meant for you :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 hours ago, jfree580 said:

Sorry ADAMANTIUM meant to quote @Wolverinex

Thank you!  Yes, I think Poison Ivy is a great character and hopefully will show up again in the movies at some point.  I feel like the book is a little undervalued.  What grade is your copy?

21 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Thank you!  Yes, I think Poison Ivy is a great character and hopefully will show up again in the movies at some point.  I feel like the book is a little undervalued.  What grade is your copy?

I’m not sure, I’m hoping 7+ maybe higher, but it appears to have a little resto, but I’m no expert. So we will see! I feel it is undervalued as well for such a known character. I guess we will see what the future holds. Until then, I plan on buying 5 or so more. (Like I said I love the cover lol)

For everyone else, I went to a local store after work just now. I found another cheap copy of marvel premier 15 so I decided to snag it. 

4C60ACF7-72F2-47A3-98B1-B25E8B17092B.jpeg

Edited by jfree580

I found these 2 copies from The Dark Knight Returns few days ago....had been sitting a box of Graphic Novels I put together a few months...didnt really look at them to good and mistook them for paperback graphic Novels

also found These DC/Marvel Crossover Classics 2 and 4....Which I'm going to sell...But glad I found them

20190711_213725.jpg

20190711_213817.jpg

20190711_213849.jpg

20190711_213921.jpg

20190709_185651.jpg