This week in your collection?
28 28

53,625 posts in this topic

10,445 posts
On 10/17/2019 at 6:26 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:shy:

 

2019_10_17 12_24 PM Office Lens.jpg

2019_10_17 12_24 PM Office Lens (1).jpg

 

A very nicely-presenting book for the grade.  Great eye appeal, again.  :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,445 posts
On 10/16/2019 at 6:53 PM, Jaylam said:

Here's some raw books I've been picking up over the past few months.

1524523978_newbooks1.jpg.85613a38171820bd504bb1e567cdf3ae.jpg1209618435_newbook2.jpg.0e17e0eff4d1ab5bffde9f64dd446ba3.jpg145779672_newbooks3.jpg.97a591cb6737d6c8a5406bb3eede238d.jpg1826445107_newbooks4.jpg.36f8f04be116165221d93f9c06f68ea6.jpg

 

What an excellent selection of books.  Very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
687 posts
16 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Last week,but still very happy to have these obscure sealed stickers from Portugal.I believe they are bronze era,1970's.Have even resisted opening,so far!

I posted already in the foreign comic thread,but hope some folks dig 'em here.Rare Canadian penny for scale.(well,we don't use ore make them anymore!)

kyf4qHj.jpg?2

Even got an off register!

7Oywy22.jpg?1

 

Those are super cool! I have a few Canadian paper one and two dollar bills ..... do you still use those?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40,803 posts
4 hours ago, 707comics said:

Those are super cool! I have a few Canadian paper one and two dollar bills ..... do you still use those?? 

Thanks!

I think they may still be legal tender,but the one and two dollar bills went the way of the loonie and twoonie in the mid nineties.I miss the paper money :frown:

loonie-toonie.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,411 posts
6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Thanks!

I think they may still be legal tender,but the one and two dollar bills went the way of the loonie and twoonie in the mid nineties.I miss the paper money :frown:

loonie-toonie.jpg

would the coins in the green eggs contest be spendable? lol or at least easily?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40,803 posts
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

would the coins in the green eggs contest be spendable? lol or at least easily?

Someone would be glad to take them from you at face value I'm sure,they are a lot more expensive than the denomination.The Superman coin comicdonna generously offered up was a pretty price when I saw them offered at the post office.It was over 100$ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,411 posts
6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Someone would be glad to take them from you at face value I'm sure,they are a lot more expensive than the denomination.The Superman coin comicdonna generously offered up was a pretty price when I saw them offered at the post office.It was over 100$ 

Cool! I was kind of eyeing them (thumbsu

My grandad had a coin collection, I'm not sure if he was ever apart of the boards though :shy:

but I have a few that he gave me :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,872 posts
21 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Local Ottawa artists,creators.Buy their stuff!Greggy,you know you need some.

6gHCXh1.jpg?2

 

Congrats on the zom-key

is there also a zom-grail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40,803 posts
1 minute ago, Aweandlorder said:

Congrats on the zom-key

is there also a zom-grail?

That would be the hard to find issue #1 :ph34r: Origin of the Feces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
28 28