• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

And a 9.9 2nd print. Of #2 (2009 series) cover is taken from the story, drawn by Opena.
Other than the staple placement being perfect, I see some flaws, still trying to figure out the 9.9 grading credentials.  🙃

E927D86C-1A6B-4908-9C8D-2650335882AB.jpeg

E17FA67F-C693-471B-BA26-774741CD4278.jpeg

I was shopping on ebay yesterday and saw a wolverine vs punisher, from early 90's late 80's

Anyway it was a complete set, all 9.8, but one of which was a 9.9

They had them up for $174 + shipping

I was tempted cause I remember them from childhood and a reading with a friend, us two yutes! Hahaha

Then on out I would only see a random issue from the short run here and there  :)

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was shopping on ebay yesterday and saw a wolverine vs punisher, from early 90's late 80's

Anyway it was a complete set, all 9.8, but one of which was a 9.9

They had them up for $174 + shipping

I was tempted cause I remember them from childhood and a reading with a friend, us two yutes! Hahaha

Then on out I would only see a random issue from the short run here and there  :)

Great Seller, of that set @ADAMANTIUM

I’ve thought about purchasing it, but to much on my plate to complete at this time. Trying to focus on goals.  😆
-Hope all going well for you, See you’ve had some great pickups lately. :foryou:

2 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Great Seller, of that set @ADAMANTIUM

I’ve thought about purchasing it, but to much on my plate to complete at this time. Trying to focus on goals.  😆
-Hope all going well for you, See you’ve had some great pickups lately. :foryou:

I know how you feel, I've taken a break to save myself for goals, but as it goes, I got a little saved so I'm already window shopping lol

On 9/28/2020 at 3:07 PM, astrometric said:

*Received my 1st ever Spidie custom CGC label

*Two awesome Supe hauls launched me into the reg top 60

354.JPG

😳 😳 

Somebody at DC knew in 1980 that 2020 would be a fracked up year!!

They gave us Superman 2020 (shrug) 

ahhh...STILL WAITING!

Edited by ChrispyC66

11 hours ago, greggy said:

16020337526753068902619761971633.jpg

Love it! I need one of these back in the collection. Back in the day it took me forever to find one, bought a used set from my local shop. This one looks very sharp!