• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, ChrispyC66 said:

Inspired by the WW84 trailers, so I grabbed this one from the LCS yesterday.

004FA4E0-075D-4281-981C-146E45903D33.thumb.jpeg.b27bf5451025cbeb460b7885cee21fdd.jpeg

Such a great cover. Cheetah appearances are surprisingly few and far between in the golden age through to bronze. Find that odd as she's considered the arch-enemy of WW.

3 hours ago, letsgrumble said:

Such a great cover. Cheetah appearances are surprisingly few and far between in the golden age through to bronze. Find that odd as she's considered the arch-enemy of WW.

Have she and Catwoman ever teamed up?!  The fur would really fly then!  :wink:

Hello all!

Another piece of OA to add to the collection; a Disney Animation style Aliens piece by Noah Eisenman (http://www.noaheisenman.com).

I also picked up a print of his Hutt Slayer. These will get framed & hung up on the comic room wall once it’s fully set up post-move.

A couple of additional pieces are in the wind; when they get home I’ll post additional photos!

52F9964D-4793-433D-8040-C200C4EE5B0A.jpeg

4E23C0B2-B46F-4D03-9A9C-2304DF3F59C6.jpeg