• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Just now, D84 said:

I keep saying this is my last golden age for a while and then something like this comes up for sale.

2143041857_DetectiveComics0042.thumb.jpg.82332bad7efb887538ded5f3d99caeb5.jpg

I love those kind of cover simple but its really of its time the bad guy gets punched or tackle and the heroes smiles about it!!hhhaa bob kane, bill finger and Jerry Robinson quite the team ,never get bored of those classics!

Today I stopped by a local store that I'd never visited before. I know the owner from the local flea markets and hobby shows, heck I've even been to yard sales at his house. But due to circumstance and distance, I'd just never made the trip to his shop. They are primarily a Funko Pops and moderns store, but they have little stash of random older stuff. I went in to buy some Batman figures, and walked out with a couple of books as well. More Star Wars stuff to feed the beast, and this 500 Platinum. At first I was super stoked because I thought it was the 75, but oh well, for $50 the Advs 500 still seemed like a good buy. And now it goes good bye!

Edit: no matter which way I turn these files, they appear upside down. Let's see if this works...

Edit: Nope, it didn't work. Enjoy these rare upside down variants!

IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Today I stopped by a local store that I'd never visited before. I know the owner from the local flea markets and hobby shows, heck I've even been to yard sales at his house. But due to circumstance and distance, I'd just never made the trip to his shop. They are primarily a Funko Pops and moderns store, but they have little stash of random older stuff. I went in to buy some Batman figures, and walked out with a couple of books as well. More Star Wars stuff to feed the beast, and this 500 Platinum. At first I was super stoked because I thought it was the 75, but oh well, for $50 the Advs 500 still seemed like a good buy. And now it goes good bye!

Edit: no matter which way I turn these files, they appear upside down. Let's see if this works...

Edit: Nope, it didn't work. Enjoy these rare upside down variants!

IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

Might be normal if you chat from japan lol

On 1/31/2021 at 1:05 PM, D84 said:

I keep saying this is my last golden age for a while and then something like this comes up for sale.

2143041857_DetectiveComics0042.thumb.jpg.82332bad7efb887538ded5f3d99caeb5.jpg

A favorite of mine , reminds me of Batman227 ‼️😷❤️ Both classics ‼️‼️