• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Does Anybody have the Jay Maybruck Interviews from Comic Zone?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi-

We migrated all the interviews on ComicZoneRadio.com to a new site but sadly lost the 3 Jay Maybruck interviews, some of the best interviews from the series. Jay Maybruck was one of the original co-founders of Sparkle City Comics. The interviews were riveting in that Jay really shared the good, the bad and the ugly about his career in comics. If anybody has these interviews please let me know.

Thanks,

Vincent Zurzolo

1 hour ago, HandsomeVanzant said:

Hi-

We migrated all the interviews on ComicZoneRadio.com to a new site but sadly lost the 3 Jay Maybruck interviews, some of the best interviews from the series. Jay Maybruck was one of the original co-founders of Sparkle City Comics. The interviews were riveting in that Jay really shared the good, the bad and the ugly about his career in comics. If anybody has these interviews please let me know.

Thanks,

Vincent Zurzolo

Vincent, yeah I was on there the other day looking for those and couldn't find them.  I though he might of asked you to pull them that's why they weren't shown.  Hopefully someone our there has them on MP3.  

Does the Wayback Machine archive any audio files?

BTW I subscribed to the podcast it's not allowing me to listen to them in this later iOS version.

Edited by HENRYSPENCER

On 10/18/2018 at 1:51 PM, HandsomeVanzant said:

Hi-

Thanks,

Vincent Zurzolo

Vincent, those recordings were missing a year ago when I checked.

When did you guys do the migration?

Jay constantly went in style. We ate at pleasant eateries and remained at tolerable inns. This time in my life was likewise quick paced and energizing. We wound up known everywhere throughout the United States. We wound up comic book celebrities as it were. We likewise progressed toward becoming pioneers and market makers. online dissertation help | DissertationTime

17 hours ago, JohnRutherford said:

Jay constantly went in style. We ate at pleasant eateries and remained at tolerable inns. This time in my life was likewise quick paced and energizing. We wound up known everywhere throughout the United States. We wound up comic book celebrities as it were. We likewise progressed toward becoming pioneers and market makers

Welcome to the boards!

What was your affiliation with the original Sparkle City?