• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention 2019 ( CalComicCon)
6 6

126 posts in this topic

The Thirteenth California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon ) will be held on Sunday, January 27th 2019. 
The show will be held in Orange County in Yorba Linda, held just miles from Disneyland and other attractions. 
We will continue to have a raffle that will have CGC graded comics, original artwork and sketches by guest artists. 
This year our Guest artists will be Ron Wilson and Mike Vosburg!
All paid admissions will receive a raffle ticket, extra ticket can be purchased at the show.
Advance purchases will get three tickets, with a chance at a special online ticket holder only raffle.

CGC will again be taking comic submissions and doing signature witnessing. 
This year the California Comic Convention will continue to place emphasis on vintage comic books. 
see dealers list and pics from past shows.
Dealers and collectors from all over the country will be at the show. 
The show will be held from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM; tickets are $20 and parking is free. 
For more info go to: CalComicCon 

CCC_2019_banner_cgc.thumb.jpg.06f40dbed441f4e3bce9e2e17d047a2d.jpg

This year we had a full hotel but less than thirty people used the CalComicCon group rate.

If you travel from out of the area, I encourage to stay at the Ayers and get the CalComicCon group rate.

CalComicCon group rate link:

California Comic Convention has a special arrangement in place with Ayers -Suites,

Yorba Linda, CA Call the hotel at 714-921-8688 and ask for the CalComicCon group rate.

The rate is $102 for a four star hotel with full breakfast. up till 20 January 2019 rooms are

available on availability.

On 10/18/2018 at 2:12 PM, TerrysComics said:

less than thirty people used the CalComicCon group rate.

If you travel from out of the area, I encourage to stay at the Ayers and get the CalComicCon group rate.

OK got a room with 2 queen beds. First time to Yorba Linda even though I did visit Orange County and Disneyland 20 years ago. :)

This show is pretty amazing for a one day and worth the trip from the east coast to do so.I hope your weather is what it was last year it was a nice break from winter.Some great people attend this one and so looking forward to California Dreaming (thumbsu

Edited by comicjack

On 10/22/2018 at 10:45 AM, comicjack said:

This show is pretty amazing for a one day and worth the trip from the east coast to do so.I hope your weather is what it was last year it was a nice break from winter.Some great people attend this one and so looking forward to California Dreaming (thumbsu

You can hardly beat our January weather, many folks that travel out make it a weekend and go to the beach or Disneyland or some other attraction or activity! T.

1 minute ago, TerrysComics said:

You can hardly beat our January weather, many folks that travel out make it a weekend and go to the beach or Disneyland or some other attraction or activity! T.

Laguna Beach is booked for a few days and then your show so order that 70's degree weather (thumbsu

I have 36 loss leader auctions going on right now on Ebay, they include a admission ticket to CalComicCon 2019, a $20 value. many are going for $9.99 and $9 for shipping, if you are local you can pick them up and save shipping. So in effect you get a CGC graded comic and admission to CalComicCon 2019 for 1/2 admission price!

CalComicCon 2019 loss leaders

Edited by TerrysComics

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:12 AM, TerrysComics said:

I have 36 loss leader auctions going on right now on Ebay, they include a admission ticket to CalComicCon 2019, a $20 value. many are going for $9.99 and $9 for shipping, if you are local you can pick them up and save shipping. So in effect you get a CGC graded comic and admission to CalComicCon 2019 for 1/2 admission price!

CalComicCon 2019 loss leaders

You should put your page link to ebay not just ebay how you think we can find you ?.  I can search fort he guy that would not take 9k for his Superman 1 that was priced for 10k :makepoint:  :hi:

1 hour ago, woowoo said:

You should put your page link to ebay not just ebay how you think we can find you ?.  I can search fort he guy that would not take 9k for his Superman 1 that was priced for 10k :makepoint:  :hi:

Not sure what you mean, Auctions end today!  loss leaders going cheap, includes free admission to CalComicCon