• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BOTTOM 10 - Worst Comic Book Movies
2 2

71 posts in this topic

my list: post X-men (2000) and doesn't include obvious dogs I didn't see (Spirit, Ghost Rider, FF, etc)

10)Avengers: Age of Ultron

9)X-Men: Apocalypse

8)X-Men: Last Stand

7)Iron Man 3

6)Justice League

5)Batman vs Superman

4)Spider-Man 3

3)Amazing Spider-Man 2

2)Green Lantern

1)Suicide Squad

Edited by paperheart

10)The Crow: City of Angels (1996)

9)X-Men: Apocalypse

8)X-Men: Last Stand

7)Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)

6)Superman IV The Quest for Peace

5)Spirit

4)Spider-Man 3

3)Catwoman

2)Batman(bat nipples) and Robin

1)Fantastic Four 2015(most boring)

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

I really think spirit is the worst of the worst

everyone should check it out

Alphabetical Order:

• Catwoman
  • Fant4stic
  • Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
  • Green Hornet
  • Green Lantern
  • Punisher: War Zone
  • Suicide Squad
  • X-Men: Apocalypse
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  • X-Men: The Last Stand

Honorable Mentions:

• Batman & Robin (Removed from Top-10 in favor of Punisher: War Zone.)
  • Batman Forever (Val Kilmer is awful.)
  • Superman Returns (Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor keeps it 'meh'.)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Protagonist is great; the story isn't.)

This list was more difficult (to narrow it down) than the Top-10...

Edited by TwoPiece
Punisher: War Zone added.

With the exception of the weird take at the end on Deadpool I actually really liked Wolverine: Origins (saw it twice in the theaters AND bought the DVD!). i love Liev Schreiber as Sabertooth and demand this movie be removed off everyone's Top 10 Worst Superhero Movie Lists!  :sumo:

Related image

22 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

With the exception of the weird take at the end on Deadpool I actually really liked Wolverine: Origins (saw it twice in the theaters AND bought the DVD!). i love Liev Schreiber as Sabertooth and demand this movie be removed off everyone's Top 10 Worst Superhero Movie Lists!  :sumo:

Related image

Demand denied.

Sabertooth was good, but Deadpool was symmetrically worse. It deserves its spot on the trash heap.

The Spirit is amazingly bad.  Haven’t watched it since it came out, but I seem to remember about 2/3 of the way through, one character gives a long speech, and the other tells him (and the audience) how boring it was.  Well if it was boring, writer, why did you write it?

Edited by Heronext

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Demand denied.

Sabertooth was good, but Deadpool was symmetrically worse. It deserves its spot on the trash heap.

Yeah, the Sabertooth battles scenes with Wolverine were great, but the way they used Deadpool in this at the end ruined the whole picture for me.

1 hour ago, Heronext said:

The Spirit is amazingly bad.  Haven’t watched it since it came out, but I seem to remember about 2/3 of the way through, one character gives a long speech, and the other tells him (and the audience) how boring it was.  Well if it was boring, writer, why did you write it?

The more I think about this the more I think I should move The Spirit up on the list for worst picture. I forgot how bad it was.

I have been lucky enough to not have watched many of these "bottom ten" movies but Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Electro was horrid, and Superman 4 probably stifled superhero movies for years until Batman revived the genre.  Suicide Squad was brutal and X-Men: Apocalypse sucked hard.  Oh and Toxic Avenger 2 or maybe 3 (or both), I remember those being terrible too.  

How can any X-Men (or even DCEU :baiting:) movie appear on a bottom 10 list when these have been made...

10) Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

9) Daredevil

8) Elektra

7) Fantastic Four (2015)

6) Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

5) Batman & Robin

4) The Spirit

3) Catwoman

2) Hulk (2003)

1) Steel

Green Hornet

Ghost Rider - all

Elektra 

Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD - David Hasslehoff

Spirit

Fantastic Four - all

Batman Forever

Josie and the Pussycats

Judge Dredd

Legends of the Superheroes although the camp factor makes is fun wach

Man-Thing

15 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Related image

He was the highlight of the film. And like bad beer, bad sex and bad pizza, bad comic book movies are still fun. I couldn't even list Superman IV or the 1990 Captain America in the worst list because I enjoy them thoroughly whenever I watch them, even though they are inept.