• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BOTTOM 10 - Worst Comic Book Movies
2 2

71 posts in this topic

Just now, Beige said:

Yeah It's great isn't it.

Funnily the Prison season seems worse in binge mode!

Season #1 was great as well - totally agree.

Hey, have you checked out the web mini-eps?

There are quite a few - one that I really enjoyed was the backstory of 'The Crawling Walker' - the woman in the grass (in half) who's bike Rick steals in S1 Ep 1

Few others - the Mexican Gang who look after the old people (forget their name) etc

They seem to keep adding them on and off - some are great!

They are included in the DVD season sets which I have.  The Crawling Walker is great. The Mexican gang are called the Vatos.

My favorite webisode is the guy who is sealed up in the storage unit with all the video cameras who has the captive woman for ..ahem...play.

Batman

Batman Begins

Batman Ends

Batman's Middle

Batman has a Latte

Batman vs whoever

Next Batman

More Batman

Batman's Voice gets Deeper

Ultimate Batman 

On 11/28/2018 at 1:23 PM, sagekilz said:

Personally, compared to the comic(s) at least, The Mask was terrible.  Scratch that, even it wasn't a comic-book movie, it was still awful!

The one with Jim Carry? Disagree. It was funny and Cameron Diaz was the hottest. 

The Mask was great.  It was also technologically innovative in a very similar way that Terminator 2 and Jurassic Park were.  Terminator 2's liquid metal effects were the big unveiling of CGI in movies in 1991, and Jurassic Park proved in 1993 that you could create realistic-seeming effects unlike ever before.  The Mask proved in 1994 you could create effects that made cartoon exaggerations look almost real, and they blended REALLY well with Jim Carrey's already cartoon-like exaggerated movement and facial expressions.

The Superboy TV show is still pretty bad.  I still remember forcing myself to watch it every week in syndication because nothing else was on during Saturday afternoons.

It made Acapulco HEAT and High Tide look like brilliantly produced television shows.  lol