• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Silver and Bronze: Tales in the Key of B Minor.

201 posts in this topic

grammy-awards.jpg.3262d8566930b41d8082e807c2d55e43.jpg

Time for Grammy #2!  To be eligible, you must have claimed a book from lot 029-049.  To win this one, be the first to post the year in which Nirvana finally won a Grammy.  The first correct answer wins: 

Spoiler

GrammyHate08.thumb.jpg.4662fe4b7cbcf78d8fc5f2b0254a3b04.jpg

When I sold off my collection in the early 90s, the only books I continued to buy were indy efforts like Peter Bagge’s Hate.  I was just a couple of years removed from an existence not unlike Buddy Bradley’s.  If you were ever a poor, opinionated hipster nerd, Hate is likely to resonate with you.

36 minutes ago, iganatz said:

grammy-awards.jpg.3262d8566930b41d8082e807c2d55e43.jpg

Time for Grammy #2!  To be eligible, you must have claimed a book from lot 029-049.  To win this one, be the first to post the year in which Nirvana finally won a Grammy.  The first correct answer wins: 

Hide contents

GrammyHate08.thumb.jpg.4662fe4b7cbcf78d8fc5f2b0254a3b04.jpg

When I sold off my collection in the early 90s, the only books I continued to buy were indy efforts like Peter Bagge’s Hate.  I was just a couple of years removed from an existence not unlike Buddy Bradley’s.  If you were ever a poor, opinionated hipster nerd, Hate is likely to resonate with you.

1995...BTW, Hate was/is probably my favorite comic of all time!