• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Silver and Bronze: Tales in the Key of B Minor.

201 posts in this topic

This thread will be graphics heavy.  Apologies to those on cell networks.

Some of the biggest rock tunes back in the day were written in A major, like Clapton’s Cocaine, Ozzy’s Crazy Train and Stairway to Heaven.  But there have also been many great tunes in B minor, like Pink Floyd’s Money, the Stones’ Jumping Jack Flash, and the Eagles’ Hotel California.  Everybody loves them, right?

Spoiler

XtraLebowski.thumb.jpg.cb40bb656a2e09907433a14f415676b4.jpg

Anyway, there will be plenty of minor keys, first issues and first appearances with some nice non-key books as well, a little something for everyone.  Expect all grades.  Almost all books will be raw, with just a few slabs on offer.

Music in comic books?  Yeah, we’re gonna go there.  There will be freebies on offer and all involve music in comics.  They’ll be referred to as Grammys.

Terms:

Paypal, check or MO accepted, PayPal preferred.

:takeit: in this thread trumps everything, followed by PM I’ll take its, followed by offers/negotiations.

Shipping within the US will be via Flat Rate Priority - $14 for up to 14 raw books in a medium flat rate box; or $20 for 15-24 raw books in a large flat rate box. More than 24 books and we’ll start a new box.  If you’re only buying 1-5 books and want to save some bucks, we can do First Class for $7.  I will not ship via Media Mail.  Slabs can only be shipped Priority.

Shipping outside of the US will be at actual cost via either USPS or other international carriers.  USPS First Class to Canada and Mexico is affordable (I shipped five Avengers books to Canada this summer for $16), I don’t know shipping costs overseas but happy to do it if you’re willing to pay cost.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, return it to me in the shape you received it, within two weeks of delivery for a full refund.  

My Kudos: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/434164-iganatz-kudosfeedback/

I’m still kinda new here but I’m not stupid.  If you’re on the Probation or HOS lists, you are not eligible and I won’t sell to you.  

If I’ve forgotten anything, or you have any questions feel free to PM.

Edited by iganatz