• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST LOOKS! CLOSING AT 5 PM EST TODAY!! ***SPECIAL*** BUY 4 GET 1 FREE!!!*** Marvel & DC Bronze Blowout - Most books $1-$2 each! *RECAP P. 8!*

153 posts in this topic

Hi all - picked up a big box of bronze age books from someone dumping their collection last week... and once I calmed down at the way they were tossed into the box for shipping (deep breaths, DEEP breaths), I pulled out the few books I was actually buying it for and the remaining 150 or so books you'll find here! 

Mostly midgrade big title stuff, a few minor keys... but most books will be $1 or $2!  A few will be $3-5 but that will be the exception!  So hopefully people will find some good set fillers, readers, or whatever.  Happy hunting!

THE RULES:
First off, :takeit: rules the day.  So please post in the thread if you're taking a book or books. PMs are fine, but it's not official until you post in the thread.

PAYMENT: Paypal only, please
SHIPPING: At cost via USPS.  First Class, Priority, Media.. whatever you'd prefer.  International shipping is fine too, also at cost.
RETURNS: If you want to return $1 or $2 books for any reason for the first two weeks... well... contact me. I certainly want people to be happy and will make sure you are. 

I've done my best to alphabetize this pile of books so I'll try to list them in that order as I scan them.  If I miss a book I might slip it in, or just wait until the end of the alphabet to get the stragglers.

Thanks!

:news: SPECIAL OFFER:

BUY 4 GET 1 FREE!

(free book must be at or below price of your purchased books)
(Example: Buy a $3 book, and 3 $2 books, take a free book at $2 or less)

Edited by fmaz