• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed - moved to eBay] Ms Marvel #18 CGC 9.8 & two other books.
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hey Folks!
Hey HOS and Probies ….. Take a hike!

Those books are not pressed.

Trump by “Take it” or  PM

Trade
Contact me.

Shipping

:news: UPDATED: $7.00 up to two raw books. $10 for one CGC copy. Buy one CGC/one raw copy or two - Free shipping in USA only. International shipping - PM me please.

Payment

I will accept the check or PayPal.

Referrals/Protection

Hector - jsilverjanent    Bob - Bomber-Bob Both have seen me in a person and bought my books in past.

My Kudos Thread

Edited Wednesday at 06:35 PM by JollyComics

Edited by JollyComics

Jungle Comics #163 G/VG 3.0/VG- 3.5 - $35
1” split at the top spine corner. There is a small stain through the cover to 3rd page. Both cover and centerfold are firmly attached to both staples. The ads shows Wings and Planet Comics.

CCI20102018_3.jpg

CCI20102018_4.jpg

CCI20102018_5.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

Jumbo Comics #117 FN 6.0/FN+ 6.5 - $75 - SOLD!!
Both cover and centerfold are firmly attached to both staples. Nice page supple. One strange defect on the inside front cover, as you can see on Rangers Comics, the crease crossed the bird to the indica. The cut line started after the book. The cover is not cut through. The ads shows Wings, Fight and Planet Comics. Matt Baker art.

Front Cover

Spoiler

CCI20102018_6.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

CCI20102018_7.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:

Jumbo Comics #117 FN 6.0/FN+ 6.5 - $75
Both cover and centerfold are firmly attached to both staples. Nice page supple. One strange defect on the inside front cover, as you can see on Rangers Comics, the crease crossed the bird to the indica. The cut line started after the book. The cover is not cut through. The ads shows Wings, Fight and Planet Comics. Matt Baker art.

CCI20102018_6.jpg

CCI20102018_7.jpg

:takeit: