• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING WED am - THE WHITE ZONE - Bronze Era (& a little Silver) Marvel Comics - THOR / AMAZING SPIDER-MAN / FANTASTIC FOUR / BLACK PANTHER / MARVEL SPOTLIGHT / MARVEL PREMIERE / LUKE CAGE recap on page 2 & price discounts

26 posts in this topic

Hello. It's me again, the central scrutinzer.   (thumbsu  Today we are in the white zone. The white zone is for loading and unloading. If you want to load or unload, go to the white zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.

Everyone is welcome unless you are on the Probation List or the HoS, or if I have you on ignore (there are a few).  s/h in the US is $5 media mail for 1-25 books, $10 for 26+; international sales are fine but it will cost a ton I expect so please PM first before buying. First unconditional :takeit: via PM or the thread gets the item. Returns are at buyers expense unless the return is due to my mistake. Paypal is fine but you can mail payment as well.  If you have any questions or want another photo of something I will comply with all requests in a timely manner! I generally would prefer some shenanigans but rarely get them but obviously please no threadkrapping.

Okay, without further eloquence...

ALL ACTIVE FOR SALE ITEMS MOVED TO PAGE TWO

Spoiler

3, 6, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20,   $4 each or 3/$10   :news:  $3 each or 4/$10   SOLD

Dp_K9agWkAIDdeF.jpgDp_K9arXQAA7xT4.jpgDp_K9auWwAAeD-m.jpgDp_K9aqWwAU9KEl.jpgDp_K7ZUWkAAk4QB.jpgDp_K7ZUXcAEoyme.jpgDp_K7ZTWoAEeHrG.jpgDp_K7ZXWsAANKpR.jpg

$65  2  $253  $12      SOLD

Spoiler

Dp-FjTBVYAAjFaQ.jpgDp-FjS_U4AExJgW.jpgDp-FhagUUAAmu59.jpgDp-FhajUwAAfFGW.jpgDp-FdsNU8AE2Ggl.jpgDp-FdsOV4AAeQTW.jpg

3-14 SOLD 

Spoiler

COPY A  $30

Dp-La-qXgAI1pq3.jpgDp-La-rWkAADhXg.jpg

4-14 as marked

Dp-Lem-X4AAbxYS.jpgDp-LYMrWoAAZcV5.jpgDp-LYMpWwAA9_1O.jpgDp-LYMsXgAAvEvj.jpgDp-LYMrWsAYyt-I.jpgDp-LU6eXcAEi1zm.jpgDp-LU6eWkAAqTXg.jpgDp-LU6gW4AEbfmY.jpgDp-LU6cX4AAGJC0.jpgDp-LSnPWwAMqFnz.jpgDp-LSnNWkAAy0FW.jpg

IRON FIST :news: buy all 4/$50 :news:    SOLD

Spoiler

2    $22                                                                                                                                                                                      10    $14

DlhQ0OBVsAEXDCb.jpgDlhQ0OEU0AAhZmA.jpgDlhQyLtU0AEfC_N.jpgDlhQyL0UYAAhBTN.jpg

12    $22                                                                                                                                                                                 13   $8

DlhQvsMU0AEbnA2.jpgDlhQvsOU8AApcET.jpgDlhQuBzU4AAkHxA.jpgDlhQuB0VAAAAU0Q.jpg

ANNUAL lot 5, 10, 14    $6 :news:   $4   SOLD

Spoiler

Dp-86R0UcAAmhh8.jpgDp-86R0UwAEgPDW.jpgDp-86R0UUAA5NET.jpg

X-MEN  SOLD

Spoiler

102   $18                                                                                                                                                110  $30

Dp_OcJSW4AEPpue.jpgDp_OcJVX0AIIuUm.jpgDp_SPB3XcAESwGG.jpgDp_SPB4XcAAXYcT.jpg

116 what an awesome cover  $12                                                                                                               117   $20

Dp_SLSIX4AEIwwl.jpgDp_SLSKWwAAbuu0.jpgDp_SHzfWsAIg8RG.jpgDp_SHzUWsAAHRzQ.jpg

119  $12                                                                                                                                                              140  $15

Dp_OdrjX4AAZwCA.jpgDp_OdrkWwAIW8_Y.jpgDp_OfxQWsAYSK22.jpgDp_OfxOWwAEaIOl.jpg

144  $7                                                                                                                                                  145 copy A  $10

Dp_OuOKX0AATuQc.jpgDp_OuOJXQAAiV8k.jpgDp_Ow0UWoAIywNR.jpgDp_Ow0WX0AAIPU5.jpg

146  $9                                                                                                                                                                145  copy B  $8

Dp_OrGOWwAAj-IQ.jpgDp_OrF2XQAAKpvM.jpgDp_OiTEX4AEluvd.jpgDp_OiTEX4AA0zbs.jpg

103  $25   SOLD

Spoiler

Dp_OaXXXcAAtJ49.jpgDp_OaXWWwAEpF0c.jpg

108   SOLD

Spoiler

$12

Dp_OYucX4AEziLA.jpgDp_OYuqXcAAnzqH.jpg

114  $15   SOLD

Spoiler

Dp_SN1gX4AUPB3o.jpgDp_SN1gXQAAE-ht.jpg

Edited by Bird

X-MEN take $2 $3 off marked prices (except that $3 one is now $1) :news:    SOLD

Spoiler

DqBfo9eU8AA449a.jpgDqBfo9eUUAAaHXD.jpgDqBfo9cVsAEkZrL.jpgDqBfmp-VYAA-JMJ.jpgDqBfmp6U4AEGdes.jpgDqBfmp9UwAAS-q1.jpgDqBfmp7UcAAQysn.jpgDqBfhSBU4AAojLx.jpgDqBfhTZVsAAS6oR.jpgDqBfhTZU4AAnN0W.jpgDqBfhSAV4AA_sJP.jpg

28  SOLD

Spoiler

$45

Dp-2cCuXcAAqe6H.jpgDp-2cCuXcAEYr03.jpg

29    $6

Dp-2V91WsAMp2Rb.jpg

Edited by Bird

Part Two is complete! I'll wait and see about adding more but this will be it for a little while. Feel free to PM offers if you want a few items.

Take care and be well everyone. Have a happy Sunday.

I have to hide this sold stuff here as the 2nd post got too big!

$2 OFF marked prices    SOLD

Spoiler

DqBp6RCVAAEZyz0.jpgDqBp3SfU8AAejMA.jpgDqBp1QrUwAA7eYf.jpgDqBp1QtVAAEELNV.jpgDqBpzFyU0AEGAHw.jpg

206-227      As marked or 5/$25       SOLD

Spoiler

DqBp6RCUUAIpoRu.jpgDqBp6RGV4AU6sZW.jpgDqBp3SbVYAEGlla.jpgDqBp3SdU0AILrGb.jpgDqBp3SdUcAEUdzG.jpg

DqBp1QrU4AA9A1m.jpgDqBp1QrVYAEFhuL.jpgDqBpzGGU8AAQdPY.jpgDqBpzF0VYAAUj9o.jpgDqBpzFxUUAAseCs.jpg

230-244      As marked or 5/$10      SOLD

Spoiler

DqBsu50U8AAKngu.jpgDqBsu50UwAAVB1o.jpgDqBsu5zVAAQiH_0.jpgDqBs9dqV4AAGHeK.jpgDqBpvs0VYAAg5pv.jpgDqBpvszU4AA39Q1.jpgDqBpvsyUUAAt8SI.jpgDqBpvswU8AEHUsq.jpgDqBpj8YVsAAhUhT.jpgDqBpj8YUwAAOU5X.jpgDqBprQPUUAAMhV4.jpgDqBprQPVAAAt1wW.jpgDqBprQQV4AAF8xf.jpgDqBprQRUUAArgTt.jpgDqBpj9WU0AEt6tL.jpg

ANNUALS lot  SOLD

Spoiler

$12

DqBpj8ZV4AE_y9N.jpg

Edited by Bird

4 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

Thor ANNUALS lot   $12

:takeit:

^^ Thank you! I love repeat buyers.

marvel premiere 3 copy A and 4-14 have sold via PM as well. Thank you to the mystery buyer!

45 minutes ago, Bird said:

marvel premiere 3 copy A and 4-14 have sold via PM as well. Thank you to the mystery buyer!

Mystery!  I'll take the set per PM.

5 hours ago, Fiddy said:

:takeit: Xmen 108

^^ Thank you!

I dropped some prices in the first post to try and spur purchase of some of the less expensive items.

Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 on hold.

Edited by Bird

1 hour ago, PopKulture said:

I'll take the LUKE CAGE, POWER MAN

3, 6, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20   at 4/$10   :takeit:

I'll take Thor 210,211,214,215,217,221,222,223,224,227

I'll take Thor 230-244 @ 5/$10  :takeit:

I'll take the FF annual lot for $4   ANNUAL lot 5, 10, 14  :takeit:

^^^^ chicken dinnah! Thank you for the buys!

okay, thread is correct and I cleaned it up a bit for better reading. (I could still do a bit more of that and maybe will later.)

More importantly, I reduced some prices or added some multiple issue discounts. So thanks for looking and thank you to the buyers for making it a good thread.